STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #331
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

READY to GO

#letsdothis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #332
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I so wish that GIF would cut to Vika's bitch-face or something like that
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #333
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Can Maria defend her clay titles? She did it in 2012, when she went one out of one.

The stakes, are so much bigger this year. It's a great storyline, and it's spellbinding to follow it and see how it pans out.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #334
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Can Maria defend her clay titles? She did it in 2012, when she went one out of one.

The stakes, are so much bigger this year. It's a great storyline, and it's spellbinding to follow it and see how it pans out.
I'm so nervous . I'm glad Madrid is in between Stuttgart and Rome so I have a break when I can give two shits if she flops (but she needs to at least defend her points there).
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #335
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I wouldn't mind a tough draw here.
Yep. While I'm kind of scared at some of the floaters she could face in her first match, a sharp Maria should get through them. And she needs to play the contenders in these three tourneys coming up to get her confidence and match toughness going into RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I so wish that GIF would cut to Vika's bitch-face or something like that
Best non-slam ceremony ever - the cheesy music, Maria's look to her team during Azarenka's speech and of course the most absolutely genius phrase Maria's ever uttered: "extremely injured".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I'm so nervous . I'm glad Madrid is in between Stuttgart and Rome so I have a break when I can give two shits if she flops (but she needs to at least defend her points there).
Yep, so freaking nervous. Also, while I would love for her to go undefeated (and I mean actually undefeated, not some "streak" with withdrawals and walkovers ) from now to Stanford, a slow week in Madrid would be the least unacceptable.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #336
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
READY to GO

#letsdothis
OMG - your sig.

NashaMasha, you GOAT. I do like your earnest-ness about your support of Masha though so don't take this the wrong way.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #337
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

LAWD Masha. I NEED you to make them all seethe for the second year in a row. Make this clay your Bitch. I beg of you Yuryevna.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #338
country flag BadgerM

Quote:
LAWD Masha. I NEED you to make them all seethe for the second year in a row. Make this clay your Bitch. I beg of you Yuryevna.
Is this for GM? Such a mess. Seems like all the haters and jinx-ers are coming out in full force and she hasn't even played a match on non-IW clay. She has their minds.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #339
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Yep. While I'm kind of scared at some of the floaters she could face in her first match, a sharp Maria should get through them. And she needs to play the contenders in these three tourneys coming up to get her confidence and match toughness going into RG.

Best non-slam ceremony ever - the cheesy music, Maria's look to her team during Azarenka's speech and of course the most absolutely genius phrase Maria's ever uttered: "extremely injured".
I think those were the best 8 minutes I experienced as a Maria fan after coming back from injury/prior to RG. That ceremony was epic. The blatant hatred between them was so perfectly uncomfortable and I loved every second of it. The "Extremely Injured" comment + Maria's face during that speech will be 2 of my favorite moments in her career vs. Vika
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #340
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tournament schedule lists the QF as Friday April 26.

Here's the link http://www.porsche-tennis.com/prod/p...ervice_tickets

Not sure if tickets would still be available though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
I totally missed that
Thanks!

Another question. The site says that all round of sixteen matches will be played on Thursday. Is that the third round? I didn't remember Stuttgart having a third round. Because that would mean Maria would be certain to play on Thursday right?

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #341
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I can't wait! I'm so excited for this!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #342
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

I really hope to see Maria play in Stuttgart.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #343
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Kvitova has a really good record in finals 10-2 (11-2 after she routines Vinci today).

But I guess it's not that big of a deal considering the names she beat in those finals- Benesova, Petkovic, Kirilenko, Cibulkova, Errani and now Vinci
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #344
country flag BadgerM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Kvitova has a really good record in finals 10-2 (11-2 after she routines Vinci today).

But I guess it's not that big of a deal considering the names she beat in those finals- Benesova, Petkovic, Kirilenko, Cibulkova, Errani and now Vinci
And HasBeen-Pova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I totally missed that
Thanks!

Another question. The site says that all round of sixteen matches will be played on Thursday. Is that the third round? I didn't remember Stuttgart having a third round. Because that would mean Maria would be certain to play on Thursday right?
Think that just means 2nd round. R32 would be first round. I'm not so sure that they wouldn't spread out the R16s in two days honestly or at least play R16 with a few first round depending on which players are ready.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #345
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
READY to GO

#letsdothis
I still resent the fact she never ran Azarenka over

Imagine the problems she could have saved?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote