What is your Ethnicity/Race? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #91
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is your Ethnicity/Race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
listen, i will be Gentle with u..

i dont know ur name but u really really needs to read, i know everyone will love to think their culture start everything but it isnt.

The history begins at Sumer.

her other name is "land of the civilized kings" or "native land

sumer is the basis of western civilization : the invention of the wheel, cuneiform, science, courts and more. This culture was first identified in 1869 by Frenchman Gilles operetta studying cuneiform tablets. He called Culture guard.

The difference between prehistoric historical period was the invention of writing
We can not square the circle or change history.
i have an even better suggestion for you......you better read some of your own people work (if there is any at all) to know about your place in history, than buying some fabricated bullshit of the west......you already seem too spoiled reading western sources of information.......

it's also funny you gave me a wiki link earlier and then question the credibility of wiki when i gave you a wiki link to back my statement......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #92
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i have an even better suggestion for you......you better read some of your own people work (if there is any at all) to know about your place in history, than buying some fabricated bullshit of the west......you already seem too spoiled reading western sources of information.......

it's also funny you gave me a wiki link earlier and then question the credibility of wiki when i gave you a wiki link to back my statement......
im just showing u the basics

you told me u have Academic and scientific evidence, I have not encountered anywhere in your proof.

history didnt began in israel or jewish ppl, our books and my prof told me (he have proof to bavk his words unlike u) that history began at sumer.

if it makes u feel better to think its all began in india pls do so but u wont find anyone in here that will share ur thought, we are all spoiled in here

“I have learned that to be with those I is enough”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #93

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im just showing u the basics

you told me u have Academic and scientific evidence, I have not encountered anywhere in your proof.

history didnt began in israel or jewish ppl, our books and my prof told me (he have proof to bavk his words unlike u) that history began at sumer.

if it makes u feel better to think its all began in india pls do so but u wont find anyone in here that will share ur thought, we are all spoiled in here
i never told you i will give you separate evidences for anything.....i din't even go that far looking for proofs.......i bet you won't even find them on google.......all i did was throw back some of the "worldwide accepted western findings"(fueled by the biased western standards of acceptance) and supported my argument which was that sanskrit existed before 3500 BC......

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #94
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i never told you i will give you separate evidences for anything.....i din't even go that far looking for proofs.......i bet you won't even find them on google.......all i did was throw back some of the "worldwide accepted western findings"(fueled by the biased western standards of acceptance) and supported my argument which was that sanskrit existed before 3500 BC......
of course u dont have Scientific evidences .

like my siggy say, Hug it out...as long..

“I have learned that to be with those I is enough”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #95

yeah fabricated evidences fitting the west agenda should be blindly trusted and believed, ignoring the logic presented before you with the same fabricated evidences......great going, continue......

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #96
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Slow day at the call center mate ?
Come View the Family Business: Moutere Grove, certified Organic Olive Oils http://www.mouteregrove.co.nz/
Kia Kaha
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #97
country flag FerrerFan123
ShinSekai Yori

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Middle Eastern (Egyptian) with ancestry from Morocco and Palestine.
FerrerFan123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #98
country flag McPie
In the Summertime

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mcpie, are you buddhist?
of course, why?

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #99
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yeah fabricated evidences fitting the west agenda should be blindly trusted and believed, ignoring the logic presented before you with the same fabricated evidences......great going, continue......
Bro I like your posts, its cause of people like you why I still come here occassionally, but your preaching in the wrong forum, this is TF afterall. LOL.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #100
country flag FerrerFan123
ShinSekai Yori

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Bro I like your posts, its cause of people like you why I still come here occassionally, but your preaching in the wrong forum, this is TF afterall. LOL.
FerrerFan123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranfurly View Post
Slow day at the call center mate ?
projecting your job as someone else's is never a good idea, mate.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
you can see why the negativity in this thread.....i did not sing to their tunes in the threads about gay rights in russia.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #103
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you can see why the negativity in this thread.....i did not sing to their tunes in the threads about gay rights in russia.....
Its not only that, its your xenophobia in general (as in the Rape thread, which initially focused on what happened to poor Jyoti in the Delhi outrage).
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #104
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the Tamils actually invented civilization.

http://www.tamilguardian.com/article.asp?articleid=256

Hey, non-westerners say so. It must be true.

Or maybe it was the Bosnians.

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/

They're Eastern European. Do they count?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #105
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
xenophobia in general
xenophobia? more like hyper-nationalism. which, ironically, is completely counterproductive because he end up making indians look like massive fools
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote