Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1006
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

5:1 down in the first set. Honestly, I was expecting that, Vinci is still too much for her.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1007
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

1-6 *0-1 - she won the 1st game so that's an invisible bagel and 7 games lost in a row

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #1008
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
5:1 down in the first set. Honestly, I was expecting that, Vinci is still too much for her.
I wasn't expecting Roby bossing her that easily, i kinda hoped for more close games with Karol serving out more then one game but good tournament for her anyway

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1009
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

6:1 6:0. Poor thing. Good luck next time and dont worry.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #1010

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

1-6 0-6 A couple long close games she could have won and that would have kept her into the match But well, she's learning!

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1011
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this is embarrassing
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #1012

Well, it was closer than what the score indicates. And Karo will sure learn from this.

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1013
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

but better than IVANOVIC
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #1014

Was Ana double bagelled by Vinci?

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1015
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Well, it was closer than what the score indicates. And Karo will sure learn from this.
Exactly, plus now she's at a new CHR.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #1016

Twins in Katowice - thanks to Romana Cvitovic

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1017
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
I lost today … but more than this defeat hurts how many negative, vulgar and mocking messages I received.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/K-K-Pl...60518760751311
http://sport.aktualne.centrum.cz/roz...40025900fea04/

so it was Andy and now Karolina
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #1018
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

She's talking about the FB and twitter messages, not about the crowd's reactions I hope?
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1019

Awww poor Karo... So she gives a fuck, unlike what all the "experts" keep saying.

Can some Czech sweety translate the whole text, as it looks quite thoughtful and Google translate sucks?

"Dnes jsem prohrala 1-6 0-6 s Vinci, vic nez porazky me mrzi, kolik negativnich, sprostych, posmevujicich zprav jsem dnes dostala.

Hodne lidi me ted videlo tady v Polsku hrat poprve, takze nevi, jaka jsem, jak na kurtu pusobim. Vim, ze to vypada, ze se nesnazim, ze mi to je jedno, ze nemam chut do hry, ale takto to jen vypada, jsem introvertka a flegmaticky typ, takze nejakou radost nedavam tolik najevo, protoze mi to za to casto nestoji, jsem pesimista, vim, ze je svet zly, ze ja na cele planete tolik utrpeni, jake si nikdo nedovedete poradne predstavit (ani ja), casto myslim na ty, co nemaji nic, co denne musi trpet, takze nejaky vitezny mic, gem, set, zapas mi nikdy neda nejak obrovskou radost, ale jen uspokojeni, svet se totiz nezmeni.
Neznamena to, ze se nesmeju, nebavim s prateli, jen si vice uvedomuji nestesti nez radosti, pri hre na nic nemyslim, ale mam to v sobe, ze je svet spatny, proto ze me zadna radost nejde, jen obcas zatnu pest

Omlouvam za lehkou porazku, ale nerada ctu nadavky a negativa za jeden nevydareny zapas, jenze kdyz je souper lepsi a protihrac to vi, je tezke ziskat i gem."

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
She's talking about the FB and twitter messages, not about the crowd's reactions I hope?
Yeah, I think she got bashed on social media because she can look like she doesn't give an eff about her matches...