Katowice QF: Cadantu def. Peer 5-7 6-3 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #31
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future
Re: Katowice QF: Cadantu def. Peer 5-7 6-3 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhingis View Post
Don't expect us to cheer for a player, whose fellowman insult our players... Nothing against Shahar, she may have nothing to do it, she seems to be nice, but our national pride was hurt back then.
I think we both know that's not the reason for the crowd being fully with Cadantu.
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #32
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
I think we both know that's not the reason for the crowd being fully with Cadantu.
You are right. If there is some tension, it should be only solved on the court directly - the better one wins and thats all which counts...
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #33
country flag evija87

evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold

Audience cheered Shahar during her previous matches, I didn't notice it was that much different today. I don't know. I think people were clapping after good points by both Alex and Shahar
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #34
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
I would not mind her start grunting and stop screaming like a butchered pig when the opponent misses.
This. I hate her attitude.
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #35
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
Cadantu plays an awful tennis and I hope, Petra will explain her tomorrow where she belongs. Such boring pushers should never enter the TOP 100 !!! Petras occasional pterodactils scream after winning the point is much more bearable than those by Cadantu. She is totally disgusting.
If you say nothing, philosopher remains, why not call on Cibulkova disgusting and annoying, Cibulkova scream after every point that opponent lose, even if the opponent makes 5 ues in a row, it dont forget to scream... POME, and raise his fist in face opponents..Respect and u will be respected.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #36
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
pome is "come on" which you can hear in a lot of players winning the point, no matter, how. .
Cadantu screams "haide" which meanings "pome" in your language
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #37

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Like ajde in Serbian, I could understand it very well. But the way how they do that, differs totally each other...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Plus it surely isnt "pome" in my language. In Czech: "pojd" - and it is being used in singular (imperative singular), in Slovak: "podme" - and it is being used in plural (it may sometimes sound like "pome"...). When mentioning something, pls. verify, what you write...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #39
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

cadantu already started gaining fans when she played against lisicki who is of polish origins, polish people clapped for cadantu and said nice things about her, despite she played lisicki

later she had a very nice autograph session with the fans, just like vinci, that's why these two are clapped much; i personally heard people saying cadantu was their favourite (people who probably never read TF and dont know cadantu is "annoying moonballer" and "worst player in top 100" and so on)

perhaps looking for pol-isr things is far fetched here (at least in 90% of cases i'd guess?), it was just tennis

and some completely non-polish people are calling shahar "trash" on this forum now so i recommend to really not talk about the polish public being "against peer" nothing of this vocabulary was heard in katowice on the stands, at least not by me

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #40
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
You troll, pome is "come on" which you can hear in a lot of players winning the point, no matter, how. Dominika is not that sort of a screaming prehistoric animal, especially, when the point is not finished yet. Cadantu is totally annoying and disgusting.
Slave, I know that POME is COME ON, but you know that ALEXANDRA screams,(HAIDE, HAI)is just.... COME ON. U lie, if u say she scream this haide or hai, when the ball was in play . Buddy, I understand you're upset, but no need to be rude and liar. I understand that for u, screams of Kitova are most sexy and sweet in the w. If I wanted to be rude like u, I say.. the screams of Kitova, reminds me of tasmanian devil or a rat
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #41
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god someone FINALLY took out the trash
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Slave, I know that POME is COME ON, but you know that ALEXANDRA screams,(HAIDE, HAI)is just.... COME ON. U lie, if u say she scream this haide or hai, when the ball was in play . Buddy, I understand you're upset, but no need to be rude and liar. I understand that for u, screams of Kitova are most sexy and sweet in the w. If I wanted to be rude like u, I say.. the screams of Kitova, reminds me of tasmanian devil or a rat
You are totally out, Petras pterodactils scream is nothing appetizing, but those sounds produced by Cadantu combined with her look, thats something, I would never pay for..ha, ha. Haide is come on and you really neednt instruct me in this direction, because in Serbian: its ajde, which is very similar and we all know this from Anna (despite Serbian belonging to Slavic languages and Romanian to Romanic ones). I graduated from 2 world languages at Philosophic faculty, so I surely know, whats going on...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #43
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Thanks for taking out the trash, Alex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Thank god someone FINALLY took out the trash
Am I missing something? You're both still here.

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #44
country flag noname29

Quote:
You are totally out, Petras pterodactils scream is nothing appetizing, but those sounds produced by Cadantu combined with her look, thats something, I would never pay for..ha, ha. Haide is come on and you really neednt instruct me in this direction, because in Serbian: its ajde, which is very similar and we all know this from Anna (despite Serbian belonging to Slavic languages and Romanian to Romanic ones). I graduated from 2 world languages at Philosophic faculty, so I surely know, whats going on...
Einstein... do something on ur universities , looks like they forgot to teach u, how to behave. Okay Cadantu, not a beauty, even I don't like it, but you look at tennis for the sport itself, bcz u like, or look only for the their beauty and small ass? dreary Einstein
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #45
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Saved.

Cadantu looks way older than 22 though
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote