Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1321
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Press-conference in Minks

source: http://sport.tut.by http://pressball.by

Last edited by mrudka : Apr 9th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #1322
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

#VA instagram
Yesterday is a history...tomorrow's a mystery
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #1323
country flag mrudka

More photo from press conference

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #1324
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

What was the press conference for ?
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1325
country flag mrudka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
What was the press conference for ?
Vika was talking with media in Minsk about tennis in Belarus, her charity foundation, her injury, 1st place in the ranking and some other things.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1326
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1327
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

Vika on the pages and covers of magazines and newspapers:
http://vk.com/album-33614551_172859314

Commercial http://vk.com/album-33614551_172856438
Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #1328
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I was thinking the same until I realised it must be a push up bra or something. She's a little too old for her boobs to grow so quickly
Three possibilities come to mind at once: silicon, helium, hydrogen. The last one is highly flammable therefore not recommended...
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1329
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Playing against Vika can be highly flammable and not recommended.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1330
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mom!! With my agent Meilen in Monaco today!! Have a good weekend

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #1331
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Lol am I alone in thinking that if Meilen wasn't in that photo, you could have told me that photo was from 5 years ago and I would have believed you.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1332
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Lol am I alone in thinking that if Meilen wasn't in that photo, you could have told me that photo was from 5 years ago and I would have believed you.
Nope, I thought the same.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1333
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Nope, I thought the same.
Is this from this year? She looks younger.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1334
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I think it's today lol.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1335
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
judging fro the shoes next to her it is today
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote