*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1921
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

The only way I can ever see her asking for a wildcard for Brussels is if she is injured for Madrid and Rome, which I hope is highly unlikely.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #1922
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is in Monaco, so I guess is practicing on clay now .
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1923
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Hey everyone. Been a while. It was nice to spend time home. Very grateful to be around my family and friends. Me and my dad had a blast. I spent time with my nephew and my grandma. My nephew is just pure joy! I had great times with @redbull team. Feels like family now too. And my entire team is with me. We working hard. Never stop. Getting better. Ankle feels better. So a lot of good news.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1924
country flag ozza

Check out her last retweet . They should put Vika in the Red Bull sports advert .
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1925
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Check out her last retweet . They should put Vika in the Red Bull sports advert .
Hm, do you mean Robin's tweet or this one https://twitter.com/jillleanne22/sta...422848/photo/1?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1926
country flag ozza

The tweet about the girl wanting to be Vika .
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1927
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

So cute. Little girls all over the world wanting to be like Vika with her perfect hair and questionable fashion. Bless.

Off topic: I loved how pressed everyone is in GM about Vika being #3 hottest on that magazine.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1928
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
So cute. Little girls all over the world wanting to be like Vika with her perfect hair and questionable fashion. Bless.

Off topic: I loved how pressed everyone is in GM about Vika being #3 hottest on that magazine.

I think I haven't read a single post in this thread cause it was always clear where it was going. NashaMasha having the most (when I checked earlier)/second most posts (currently) in this thread already tells you everything you need to know.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #1929
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I haven't read it either but I safely assumed that it would consist of Pova fanatics ragging on how ugly they think Vika is in comparison to Pova.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #1930
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

I think I haven't read a single post in this thread cause it was always clear where it was going. NashaMasha having the most (when I checked earlier)/second most posts (currently) in this thread already tells you everything you need to know.
no read the thread. I've given that NM troll a nice burn

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #1931
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
no read the thread. I've given that NM troll a nice burn
That thread was sort of funny, definition of pressed. Over a list.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1932
country flag ozza

I believe Vika attended the Monte Carlo players party last night .

Last edited by ozza : Apr 18th, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #1933
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I believe Vika attended the Monte Carlo players party last night .
What makes you think that?

Hoping to see some pics.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #1934
country flag ozza

Twitter says she did. Hopefully some pictures will emerge .
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #1935
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

GM has gone crazy with 12yold Masha fans creeping all over it

Caution:Keep Cool and stay away from that mess

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread