Videos of Petra Kvitova - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #691
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Her reaction at 0:56

Petra cheering me up after that horrible horrible Miami final.
Yeah, my favorite, too.
She knows that sometimes it's better to let the anger to get out.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #692
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Eh, guys, does anyone knows if there is an option to download this somewhere?
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Wimb...TUR-W2011.html
I was only able to find some short part of it on youtube but there was nothing about Petra. I'd buy it if it was only about her but I think that there is gonna be only a few minutes with her. Even so, I'd like to see it.
Thanks for your potencional help.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #693
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra vs Doi with awkwardly strange interview at the end

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #694
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra vs Doi with awkwardly strange interview at the end
Thank you very much Shifty!
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #695
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Thank you, fast one
Interview was nice though imo, polish language is funny but i love it
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #696
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
Thank you, fast one
Interview was nice though imo, polish language is funny but i love it
I always find awkwardly hilarious when interviewer says something definitive and obvious but player has to respond to it as it was a question

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #697
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I always find awkwardly hilarious when interviewer says something definitive and obvious but player has to respond to it as it was a question
Now I get what you meant by saying "awkwardly strange interview".
I was expecting something unusual and I've got normal short interview (little too short for my taste ). Unfortunately this type of questions is so common that I'm not even astonished.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #698
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Now I get what you meant by saying "awkwardly strange interview".
I was expecting something unusual and I've got normal short interview (little too short for my taste ). Unfortunately this type of questions is so common that I'm not even astonished.
I just had to made up something to keep you all edge and watch till the end

btw, i will re-upload full match with higher quality video under the shadow of the night

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #699
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I just had to made up something to keep you all edge and watch till the end

btw, i will re-upload full match with higher quality video under the shadow of the night
Well, you underestimate our youtube handling abilities, we could play just the end of the video very easily.
But I wanted to see it anyway so that's not what I would do.

And some direct question to you: Are you already in Katowice, if so have you watched the match in the Spodek arena?
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #700
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Well, you underestimate our youtube handling abilities, we could play just the end of the video very easily.
But I wanted to see it anyway so that's not what I would do.

And some direct question to you: Are you already in Katowice, if so have you watched the match in the Spodek arena?
Nope, i wasn't able to make it there story about elderly women and a visa was not all made up and exaggerated, only some bits of it

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #701
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Nope, i wasn't able to make it there story about elderly women and a visa was not all made up and exaggerated, only some bits of it
Well, that sucks.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #702
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to N.M.

Quote:
I got lazy and decided to leave it as it is, maybe todays will be in higher quality

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #703
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Thanks to N.M.

I got lazy and decided to leave it as it is, maybe todays will be in higher quality
It's not so important to get this particular match in higher quality. "The old video" was in good quality.
I'll be much more happy if the new one would be in better resolution but if not I'm not gonna make a complaint.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #704
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Not sure why this has suddenly appeared on youtube weeks after the event. Silly video, but several shots of Petra being cute

pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #705
country flag ShiftyFella

Petra vs Minella and her amazing Czolish interview

Quote:
It's not so important to get this particular match in higher quality. "The old video" was in good quality.
I'll be much more happy if the new one would be in better resolution but if not I'm not gonna make a complaint.
half of my uploads are in gorgeous 720p but because i do not use conventional codecs YouTube hates me for that compressing video badly and not giving 720p as an option

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Apr 11th, 2013 at 11:19 PM.