Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #631
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier97 View Post
JJ won't play in fed cup against germany!!!! Why?? For the serbia there are ana, bojana, alex and vesna and for germany kerber, barthel, lisicki and georges! What a strange thing, why she won't play?
Well, she already said, right after the last year's FC final, that she's withdrawing from the national team as a player. I suppose she's both tired of it and disappointed. What would be the point of her playing anyway? When Serbia could win the title (when both she and Ana were on top form), Ana wouldn't play. Then, Ana started playing again, but neither her nor Jelena were the players they once had been, and better teams had appeared (just look at the list of names Germany has). Maybe Jelena now wants to fully dedicate herself to her own career since she hasn't many years of it left. Why waste time and risk injury in FC if Serbia doesn't even stand much of a chance of winning it (and who's to say Ana doesn't again decide to skip the next round and have a nice cup of coffee in Monaco with her BF instead or that her currently decent form simply won't take a nosedive again? The Serbian media backlash jelena experienced after sitting out a rubber after years of constant commitment couldn't have helped either.
I think Jelena has had enough of it, and even though I love FC, I think she's done the right thing this time. But I'll miss her in the team.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #632
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

I love FC but I respect her decision

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #633
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Nooo, !!!

Well, I hope this might not be her last word on it
#1 JJ
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #634
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Ohhhhhhh!
I'm really sad about her not playing! I believe it would be great preparation for Stuggart(playing strong players Kerber and Barthel or Georges) but I get her as well. She played her but of and she deserves a rest she hasn't to many years to play and she needs to focus on her personal succsess!
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #635
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier97 View Post
JJ won't play in fed cup against germany!!!!
No

Only positive thing is I can cheer for Germany 100 %

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #636
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Well, she already said, right after the last year's FC final, that she's withdrawing from the national team as a player. I suppose she's both tired of it and disappointed. What would be the point of her playing anyway? When Serbia could win the title (when both she and Ana were on top form), Ana wouldn't play. Then, Ana started playing again, but neither her nor Jelena were the players they once had been, and better teams had appeared (just look at the list of names Germany has). Maybe Jelena now wants to fully dedicate herself to her own career since she hasn't many years of it left. Why waste time and risk injury in FC if Serbia doesn't even stand much of a chance of winning it (and who's to say Ana doesn't again decide to skip the next round and have a nice cup of coffee in Monaco with her BF instead or that her currently decent form simply won't take a nosedive again? The Serbian media backlash jelena experienced after sitting out a rubber after years of constant commitment couldn't have helped either.
I think Jelena has had enough of it, and even though I love FC, I think she's done the right thing this time. But I'll miss her in the team.
Oh thank you, I didn't know it! But actually before this season she said that she would play fewer tournaments to be ready for the most importants! So her main goal is for sure comeback at a very high level and to do that she will miss some B-tournaments than before (also fed cup) and I think this is a great decision overall, in fact the great results are coming
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #637
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't it last year Jelena fought her guts out to get wins in Fed Cup against Russia and then injured herself in the process, then she had to retire in her match against Wozniacki in Stuttgart.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #638
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I do NOT approve this decision. Jelena is finally in good form and seems healthy, the tie is right before the Stuttgart tournament and, guess what - the tournament is in the same city, same arena, same surface! With Ana and the rest of the team it will be tough to defeat Germany. I still hope we can do it, but, Jelena, why?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #639
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

I SO approve this, like for real playing your whole life in FED cup, getting so many injuries along the way just to get disrespected after missing just one. Sto bi se reklo : "dobar dan i dovidjenja". I say good riddance for jeca, just train hard and stay focused for your next tournaments
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #640
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Serbia

Jelena always was the most important member of Fed Cup team.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #641
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Sad that we won't get to see more of JJ, but it's okay - she deserves a rest after playing like a bazillion hours of tennis in the US. I'd honestly prefer that she skip Stuttgart all together since she'll probably end up having to play Sharapova 2nd round or something retarded like that and wait until Rome.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #642
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I dream about final in Stuttgart against Maria
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #643
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

don't know, it's a mixed bag of emotions/feelings for me (jelena not playing the fed i mean)
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #644
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean JJ is not going to be playing in 2016?
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #645
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Does this mean JJ is not going to be playing in 2016?
Please don't tell me she has to play this one to be eligible to play in Brazil!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread