The Live Scoring Thread - Page 302 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #4516
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Are you new in watching tennis?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #4517
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

for mens no, womens sorta.
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #4518
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
The poor Sabinator will be very disappointed too. Once Bine is coming visiting him at his home town and then happens this. I hope she could at least realise his poster.

But obviously many other players coming from Charleston have problems with acclimatisation. Also Hlavackova atm.

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #4519
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Please someone tell me whays wrong with her

It's like 2010, that is pretty much what she is capable of i'm afraid.

She has some very very few days a year when she can play some good tennis, but most of the time she just plays like today.
Has always been like that and it seems it stays that way.

Could very fast go the Gajdosova/Rezai way....

Waiting for Sabinator's match report

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #4520
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

Could very fast go the Gajdosova/Rezai way....
:thumbup:

Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #4521
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
:thumbup:

my biggest fear since a while, but it starts to look like it's happening

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:33 PM   #4522
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Bine on court now, still rocking the grey knitwear.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:38 PM   #4523
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Orlik is there.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #4524
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

next to rittner
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #4525
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody seen Burnett play before?
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:51 PM   #4526
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

break

2-0
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #4527
country flag sghskhgkj

More of those easy holds, please.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #4528
country flag Schnffy

3-0
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4529
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Bine is playing amazingly. Awesome! I think she will keep that level today

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #4530
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

The returns

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread