Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #781
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Petra isn't playing that well

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #782
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Plays Petra Kvitova next.

She won 5 games against Petra in 2011 in Tokyo When Petra was in good form.

Petra is obviously in shit form now so Mandy should win at least more than 5 games The indoors will help Petra because Mandy sucks indoors but its indoor clay which Petra today was hitting so many errors, so I hope tomorrow Mandy just has to get the ball back into court and thats it hopefully shitra turns up

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #783
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to Mandy
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #784
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

They lost 6-3 6-3
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #785
country flag Kəv.

expected. Mandy now can only play well in doubles with Babos

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #786
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

"Could someone please do a favour for me and post live scores and commentate for Minella-Kvitova in Mandy's thread

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...461869&page=53"

Don't worry about it
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #787
country flag Kəv.

Thank you

the match will be played at 2AM for me

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #788
country flag Alycia.

Mandy starts to serve
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #789
country flag Alycia.

She just held really quickly and leads 1-0*

Petra makes a lot of UEs but Mandy plays well.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #790
country flag Alycia.

Mandy breaks *2-0 now!!

Petra is
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #791
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

A-Goat asked for scores, will you post them all here?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #792
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the Seeds just wanna lose ASAP

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #793
country flag Alycia.

Mandy holds to 30

3-0* now Keep going girl!!
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #794
country flag Alycia.

Yes Jorn, I'll post scores here
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #795
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

shocked!!!! Don't be stupid!!!