Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #3901
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

Beautiful slices too.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #3902
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Now Shitra is on court
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #3903
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Darn I hate Shitra
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #3904
country flag hypersonic

Lapse.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #3905
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3906
country flag Hartson

After 3-4* 0-30 Petra came back on court and she is serving for the match 5*-4
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3907
country flag hypersonic

She should really use those cross-court forehand shots ... sharp angle, esp. on clay, she can really open the court with those.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3908
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra breaks will serve for the match

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #3909
country flag hypersonic

mp
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #3910
country flag hypersonic

match,..~!
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #3911
country flag Hartson

Routine win, not without some shit.. Congrats
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #3912
country flag hypersonic

She was still partly ill, I think (I saw her pack some tissues). Therefore, the on-and-off performance. Also, I saw a part where she was smiling to someone, not a sign of a serious contender. Nonetheless, a win is a win.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3913
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

It was ok as adjustment match plus she's ill but she must get rid of her serve problems

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #3914
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i just turn stream on when she hit ace for match point and winner to win match, well done

i hope tomorrow i could watch all match, i wanna se how she is doin with her game

at the end there wasn't stats about winner and UE, does anyone know?

i saw only that she hit 2 aces and only thank God 2 DF

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #3915
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

good 1R win, but really don't like how she carelessly drops her level leading one break and invite opponent back into match.
Must be ruthless and sharp, whole match, Maria like.
Lufa is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread