Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #616
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Thank God Hingis retired when she did, she has a 2-0 record against Karolina and can bash her all she wants. JJ's timing is always wrong. She needs to learn from Martina.
Hingis wouldn't lose to Woz even if she had to play her drunk, coked up, coming straight from an all-night swinger party.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #617
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

The Copenaghen's tournament there isn't anymore, I didn't see it in the list of the wta torunaments! So JJ will lost the points of the SF or she won't? I don't remember this rule
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #618
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Problem with Jelena is - she always speaks the truth but always at a wrong time. FIRST beat Wozniacki, THEN (rightfully) bash her game.
IMO she didn't bash her game.
she just said it the way it is.
In a way I admire that & she should say it the way she sees it.
Possibly it's her way also of saying, that over the last few years she was also having a hard look at herself, and possibly now she was fairly clear about herself, who she is, and what her own strengths and weaknesses are.
I actually see it as a form of strength.
I think that honesty with oneself is fundamentally the greatest strength that one can have.

In the end however you cut it being philosophical and cautious (although beneficial in short term), erodes you as a person.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #619
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have a video of the post-match speeches for both Serena and Jeca in charleston? What did they say about each other?

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #620
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Anyone have a video of the post-match speeches for both Serena and Jeca in charleston? What did they say about each other?
here's jelena's interview, in the highlights of the match, there are parts where serena comments etc.
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #621
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I wanna say I don't blame Serena for JJ's lost but it was a pretty bad move on Serena's side. I blame the Judge he/she should've see what happen and give the point to JJ so simple. But who would go against Serena!?
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #622
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
I wanna say I don't blame Serena for JJ's lost but it was a pretty bad move on Serena's side. I blame the Judge he/she should've see what happen and give the point to JJ so simple. But who would go against Serena!?
Neither should have gotten the point. Kader replayed the point as a let even though JJ missed the 1st serve, so the advantage was on JJ's side.
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #623
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious
Q. You could play Caroline in the semi finals. If somebody were writing about that match and were to say that the two of you have similar games, would you agree with that or disagree?
JELENA JANKOVIC: Not really.
Q. Okay. Explain.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Explain.
Q. Yeah.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah. She has a good backhand, I have a good backhand, but it's, I don't know, difficult to explain.
Q. Like how do you think your game's different than hers?
JELENA JANKOVIC: First of all, I wait -- I don't want to give you all the what I do. (Laughs).

Q. Give me something, Jelena, come on.
JELENA JANKOVIC: I mean what I want to do or how I play or what I wait for or what I play, I wait for my chances, and I like to hit my shots when I have the opportunities. As for her game, she's more of -- she waits. She waits for you to make the mistakes, and she doesn't really risk. She's very solid and she'll run the balls down and she has a very small amount of forced errors and a very small amount of winners and that's what her game is all about.
And I have -- when I have my shots, when I have my chances, I pull the trigger a lot more than she does, and I go -- and I hit the lines. I go for the corners, and she's quite solid. I mean she has -- she's one of those players who has a very small risk.
Like some other players, they go for broke. They go, they really go after their shots, and she's -- that's how she plays. Everyone is different, and we all have different styles and what we like, what we don't like. We have weaknesses and strengths. We'll see how it goes. It's going to be a tough match if we play against each other
So many words to say Carolineis a pusher?

Quote:
Problem with Jelena is - she always speaks the truth but always at a wrong time. FIRST beat Wozniacki, THEN (rightfully) bash her game.
You don't have to beat someone to bash her/his game for example - Gulbis and Nadal or Nadia and her words - Sara is boring.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #624
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
You don't have to beat someone to bash her/his game for example - Gulbis and Nadal or Nadia and her words - Sara is boring.
Nadia beat Errani in Tokyo last year. And bageled her this year
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #625
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Nadia beat Errani in Tokyo last year. And bageled her this year
S. Errani and N. Petrova played up to today 3 Games. Errani won 2 And IIRC (but as usually I can be wrong again) Nadia said this after she lost to Sara.

But it's not thread about Errani.

Jelena said truth. Caroline is a pusher but she was lucky enough to reach her 'peak' pushing form in Jelena's peak slumping period.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #626
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hingis wouldn't lose to Woz even if she had to play her drunk, coked up, coming straight from an all-night swinger party.
True. Hingis is an interesting woman though; she got offended when people compared her to Henin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
S. Errani and N. Petrova played up to today 3 Games. Errani won 2 And IIRC (but as usually I can be wrong again) Nadia said this after she lost to Sara.

But it's not thread about Errani.

Jelena said truth. Caroline is a pusher but she was lucky enough to reach her 'peak' pushing form in Jelena's peak slumping period.
Yup. She would be lucky to win 4 games against JJlena now.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #627
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

JJ won't play in fed cup against germany!!!! Why?? For the serbia there are ana, bojana, alex and vesna and for germany kerber, barthel, lisicki and georges! What a strange thing, why she won't play?
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #628
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because she's literally played every tie for like a thousand years...

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #629
country flag pier97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Maybe because she's literally played every tie for like a thousand years...
She played a lot because she loves playing for her country and for this reason I can't understand why she won't play! She played a lot in the last weeks but she can't be tired, she has two weeks of recovery so I don't think that this is the reason. Well I don't think she will be happy when serbia will be in the world group II play offs...
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #630
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

I dont't understand. It will be played in Stuttgart, where her next tournament is, so she will be already there. Fed can be just like two practzice sesions for her, and she did say 1000 times she preferes playing than practicing.
I understand that, since 2001, she only skipped 2006, and played every tie, but this los can kick Serbia out ow WG1, so we need every help. She could have brought us a point or two. I expext girls to lose 0-5, or in best case 1-4

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread