Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #106
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

Only threat will be Ormaechea

Heather plays well on clay but I am worried about Laura- though she did reach SF in Palermo last year.

Overall, great draw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #107
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Yeah the big question is how GB will handle the clay ? Molinero beat Arvidsson last week end, so they have to be careful
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #108
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

April's awhile away so i wouldn't be too worried yet.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #109
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Ormaechea reaches Bogota Final.... something to think about....

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #110
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

The venue is announced:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/results/tie...ieId=100019102
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #111
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic venue

It's just the clay that's going to be tricky (and the crowd)
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #112
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that court reminds me of RG

Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #113
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

I am scared about the upcoming Fed Cup tie...
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #114
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Hev out of Fed Cup.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...diagnosis.html
No real surprise due to current issues, Bally taking her place. This tie has now become very unpredictable.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #115
country flag Joe.

She would've been the best hope to beat Ormaechea....hopefully Laura picks up form- quickly. We're definitely not the favourites!
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #116
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold

I was fairly confident of a win when the draw was made. Now it's a really finely balanced match that could well go down to the deciding doubles. I think that Judy will probably go with Anne's experience as no. 2 player. She's on better form than Konta as well.
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #117
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She's gone with Konta for the opening rubber.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #118
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
She's gone with Konta for the opening rubber.
Half surprised as Anne has been playing better of late
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #119
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm expecting the day to finish at 1-1. Yes Laura has been in bad form but surely an ITF journey women won't be much trouble...?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #120
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I'm a bit surprised about Konta over Keothavong too, but maybe she's been better in practice, and also, maybe Judy wants Konta to gain experience now, as she may be needed in the coming years if Anne and Bally retire.

I also thought she might have chosen to take Tara along, as Bally hadn't played since the Olympics, and then retired from her first match back. She was always pretty poor on clay, even at her best. And again, Tara may be needed in coming years.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote