Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2581
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Yeah, the difference in quality between this and the crap I posted could not be bigger.
The reason why I posted is the 'content', because I'm sometimes sick of this thread being littered with dozens of similar pics of Petra hitting a forehand, making a sour grimace after missing a shot or wiping sweat from her forehead in scorching heat
Well my post wasn't a direct offense to your mobile phone's picture quality - at least not intentional!
And yeah, it's not bad to see some variety not only in Petra's game but also in her pictures here.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2582
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to LFonseca34, saul1333, Rix643

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2583
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
This photo is great, Vinci just realized that she'll have to play against Petra in the final if she wants to win this. As she was saying "I'm fucked!"
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2584
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

She looks sweet and cute, as usual.

Good luck Petra !
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #2585
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

omg Petra
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2586
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Petra visited patients oncology department of the Upper Silesian Children's Health Center in Katowice-Ligota

Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2587
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, lovely pics. Nice to see that Petra is aware that not everyone is rich, famous and healthy.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #2588
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

well done petra

she look nice and happy on her last pictures, did she coloured her hair, it lookes nice

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2589
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, lovely pics. Nice to see that Petra is aware that not everyone is rich, famous and healthy.
Couldn't agree more.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #2590
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Well, that's the last thing I would be afraid of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
well done petra

she look nice and happy on her last pictures, did she coloured her hair, it lookes nice
Indeed, she looks very nice. She must be great in charging people around her by her energy and smile.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #2591
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova
I went to visit a children's hospital here in Katowice today. It was an amazing experience and they are so brave pic.twitter.com/CcWuSUu89N

7:08 p.m. Tue, Apr 9

by: Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2592
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

click to enlarge

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2593
country flag ShiftyFella

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #2594
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Kvitova
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2595
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

please more pics from Katowice
thanks

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote