Alize season 2013 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #106
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize season 2013

she will be back next week in katowice =D

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #107
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... lost R1 of Katowice to Anna Schmiedlova, 3 and 0. Alize was the 5th seed too, but I suppose the qualifier had a better chance to get used to the conditions. Not a good day for her I guess.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 9th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #108

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

no comments

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #109
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Does anyone know what happened with the score 0-1 in the first set 30:40, for some reason there was a break of 15 minutes, may Alize was injured and she provided medical care?
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #110

no, they argued about a ball call

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #111
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
no, they argued about a ball call
For 15 minutes ? You're kidding right?
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #112
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

It was Schmeidlova's first WTA tour main draw match. She got to the semi's in an ITF on hard courts a week ago, and one three qualifying matches (beat S. Peer) to get to this match. She was clearly on a bit of a roll coming into the match against Alize. Still, this is a pretty bad loss for Alize. Not a good way to start the clay court season.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #113
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like arguing that long about a call wasn't good for her game Sad lose.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
For 15 minutes ? You're kidding right?
around 20 mins yeah

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #115
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Does anyone know what happened with the score 0-1 in the first set 30:40, for some reason there was a break of 15 minutes, may Alize was injured and she provided medical care?
She wasn't injured and they didn't argue about a wrong ball call Alize's first serve broke the net mounting so they had to fix it

IMG_6709 by KowalWTA, on Flickr
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #116
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Next Fed Cup. Part of France: ALIZE CORNET,Marion Bartoli, Kristina Mladenovic and Caroline Garcia. The meeting wil be at next week in Besancon on indoor hard court.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #117
country flag TheJoh

Alizé vient d’être retenue par Amélie Mauresmo pour affronter le Kazakhstan à
Besançon les 20 et 21 avril prochains en compagnie de Marion Bartoli, Kristina Mladenovic et
Caroline Garcia.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #118
country flag TheJoh

Alize will play tomorow against Shvedova.
Saturday 12:00CET
Marion Bartoli - Voskoboeva
Alize Cornet - Shvedova
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #119

she should win against shvedova, but fed cup is always another story! =P

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #120
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

I'm glad that Amelie has put her back in the starting lineup, but FedCup has never been kind to Alize. It would be nice to see her win a couple singles matches. She should...but this is FedCup so who knows what will happen. Allez!
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote