Katowice R1: Lino def. Robson 57 76(7) 61 saving MP - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #16
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of
Re: Katowice R1: Lino def. Robson 57 76(7) 61 saving MP

bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #17
country flag MANIACJANUARY

MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all

What can you say?
MANIACJANUARY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #18
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Get that 20 million(what was it pound or dollar?)

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #19
country flag Jan_S

Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold

It would be nice if you can separate the (english) media hype from Laura's game. Last year, she definitely proved that she had a game to beat strong players (Kim, Na among others). And since her game is an agressive, good-positioning-and-technique-demanding one, it will take time before she finds the right ballance, and starts to be more consistent and confident. The confidence is, probably, what she lacks at the moment. Give her some more time: stroke-wise, she does not have any technical weakness (which would prevent her from hitting top 5 eventually), she also improved her movement. She just needs to gain some confidence and learn to make the right decisions oncourt... Hard task, but easier than removing FH/BH/serve technical issues.

BTW, I do not consider myself a fan.
Jan_S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #20
country flag MANIACJANUARY

MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all
Wink Re: Katowice R1: Lino def. Robson 57 76(7) 61 saving MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_S View Post
It would be nice if you can separate the (english) media hype from Laura's game. Last year, she definitely proved that she had a game to beat strong players (Kim, Na among others). And since her game is an agressive, good-positioning-and-technique-demanding one, it will take time before she finds the right ballance, and starts to be more consistent and confident. The confidence is, probably, what she lacks at the moment. Give her some more time: stroke-wise, she does not have any technical weakness (which would prevent her from hitting top 5 eventually), she also improved her movement. She just needs to gain some confidence and learn to make the right decisions oncourt... Hard task, but easier than removing FH/BH/serve technical issues.

BTW, I do not consider myself a fan.
Her serve has completely broken down..
MANIACJANUARY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #21
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Laura

dunno whats sadder losing or getting aced 2 times by LiDL
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #22
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, after the media hype I thought she might start winning some matches. oh well.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #23
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Losing to Domugnes Lolno

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #24
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katowice, R1: Lourdes Dominguez Lino def. (8)Laura Robson 5:7, 7:6(7), 6:1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Oh my word.

Poor old British Eurosport picking up coverage tomorrow. I'm sure they keep banking on showing some Robson matches and she keeps losing first or second round.
Its gotta be so embarrassing for them.
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #25
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
I was planning to go to Katowice for Robson vs. Domachowska

instead we get Moonball-Lino vs. Pushnika

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Ich rechne hier mit max. 2 deutschen Siegen, vielleicht wird es auch eine 0 am Ende werden. Interessanter wird es sein, wie Günthardt das seinen TV-Partnern, in erster Linie dem SWR, dann erklären wird, falls das Turnier am Freitag schon ohne deutsche Beteiligung sein wird.
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #26
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

instead we get Moonball-Lino vs. Pushnika
clay season strikes again

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #27
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
clay season strikes again :rock:
where are Piter, Linette and Kania? :rock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Ich rechne hier mit max. 2 deutschen Siegen, vielleicht wird es auch eine 0 am Ende werden. Interessanter wird es sein, wie Günthardt das seinen TV-Partnern, in erster Linie dem SWR, dann erklären wird, falls das Turnier am Freitag schon ohne deutsche Beteiligung sein wird.
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #28
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Back in Poland
ouch

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #29
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually pretty sad how predictable Laura's matches are right. Get in a winning position, end up losing in 3 sets. I think that is her last 5 losses lost from some kind of winning position. Only Putintseva was actually televised, but a lot of this has to be mental by now.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #30
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Was a really great clay court match, lots of long rallies ending in winners and Laura's movement has really improved. She collapsed after she got broken in the 3rd set - there was a ball that looked so in to me and Laura but the umpire thought otherwise and then she also had a very easy putaway shot that she missed by miles It's also worth mentioning that she seemed to have cold or sth as she was coughing a few times.

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote