Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #642 - Family Circle Cup - Final Results: kondrashov def pedropt - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #421
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #642 - Family Circle Cup - Final Results: kondrashov def pedr

Forever titleless. Congrats to kondrashov, Suicide and PAW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Congrats to our Top Finishers, certainly some great picks!

Thanks to everyone for your patience in my first "big draw" tournament as a PAW manager and for your kind words!!!

Good Luck the rest of the Season!
I think you need to use the new tie-break rule to determine who gets 4th / 5th, etc! Great job nonetheless!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #422
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #642 - Family Circle Cup - Final Results: kondrashov def pedr

Conhgrats pedropt and Archer16!

charmedRic,

Thanks for managing!
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #423
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
And doubles in TT Monterrey with digor
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #424
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute

Sandg is the best of all of thoses with 137 points, I'm the best of those with 130 points. Read the TB rules Apart from that great job

Congrats kondrashov
Rik. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #425
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
I think you need to use the new tie-break rule to determine who gets 4th / 5th, etc! Great job nonetheless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik. View Post
Sandg is the best of all of thoses with 137 points, I'm the best of those with 130 points. Read the TB rules Apart from that great job
Congrats kondrashov
Thanks for the heads-up on the new tie break rule!