Maria Sharapova B-day Project - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Maria Sharapova B-day Project

Send us a photo with a short message to give Maria a few words of support and congratulations on her birthday.

About the photo: Preference yours, and if you have one with Maria or you can make one is ok,The message has to be in the picture with your Twitter or name (whichever you prefer) and your nationality or flag.

The message can be sent in via email: lyluxpova@gmail.com or sharapovace@gmail.com

With this Subject: Maria's B-Day Project

or can submit it to http://marias-project.tumblr.com/submit

The deadline is April 13

(Any message that we don't receive in the emails or tumblr wont participate in the project,so please send it, thanks).

Last edited by lylux : Mar 31st, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #2
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova B-day Project

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

I just submitted a message via the tumblr

Edit: How will I know if my message got approved? Will I get a confirmation e-mail or something?

Last edited by NiMaria : Mar 31st, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

when you say a picture do you mean just a picture of us or something saying happy birthday...what is the theme going to be exactly?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:56 PM   #5
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Is this going to be sent to Maria physically or digitally (in this case, a video is ok?)
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #6
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

in a Video
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #7
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
when you say a picture do you mean just a picture of us or something saying happy birthday...what is the theme going to be exactly?
I think she means a picture of yourself.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:05 PM   #8
country flag Shezocas

Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice

Hey guys!! Similar to lylux i'm making something to maria's birthday.
The ideia is to make a video with 26 different messages from 26 fans. In a 10-15 short video each fan would record a message in english mentioning something he is thankful to maria. that video will be followed by "Happy Birthday" in your own languague.
What do you say? Can i count with some of you for this??

Tweet me at @shezocas or send me an email to mariasharapovafas@hotmail.com for any doubt!
Thanks!!

Last edited by Shezocas : Apr 1st, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
Shezocas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:05 PM   #9
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

preferably yours, but if you get one with Maria or you want to make one it's ok
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #10
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

ok great so then I'll send you one of mine these days Great idea by the way
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #11
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

saw this on twitter, so happy y'all have been proactive
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #12
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Do you want to participate in Maria's B-day Project?, Send me a picture of you with a message for Maria here http://marias-project.tumblr.com/submit deadline April 13
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #13
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Do you want to participate in Maria's B-day Project?, Send me a picture of you with a message for Maria here http://marias-project.tumblr.com/submit deadline April 13
I have just sent my fan art to your emails.

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #14
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I have just sent my fan art to your emails.

Thanks
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #15
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I seI sent you my picture (April 9) but I don't see it in the Tumblr

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote