Donna Vekic - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #3916
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
I doubt anyone want to know but because of curiosity here they are!

Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?
- Does quality of capsicum in kulen sausgae affects your concentration on second serve? ( )

da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala
- Does menstruation period disturbs you in the game? If it does, please if it is not problem can we know exact dates. There is a lot of us that are betting on you. Thanks.
lol
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3917
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Someone who is apparently a huge fan and really wants a gift from her posted like 200 questions
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #3918
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?
- Does quality of capsicum in kulen sausgae affects your concentration on second serve? ( )

da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala
- Does menstruation period disturbs you in the game? If it does, please if it is not problem can we know exact dates. There is a lot of us that are betting on you. Thanks.
First one is bizarre. Second question is just all kinds of wrong. I'm sorry but you don't ask a complete stranger when they're on their period. I can't tell if it's a joke or the person is serious.

With a competition of this sort though she's asking for trouble (or rather her web team is).
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #3919

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

I thought both questions were a joke And one would hope she won't read the questions herself but her team would pick one Generally I hope she's smart enough not to read the coments on FB or anywhere else
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #3920
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
First one is bizarre. Second question is just all kinds of wrong. I'm sorry but you don't ask a complete stranger when they're on their period. I can't tell if it's a joke or the person is serious.

With a competition of this sort though she's asking for trouble (or rather her web team is).
I would never ask that kind of question even as a joke but i could relate to the person that asked it (in a slight chance that wasn't just a joke). When you're risking a few grands on a woman than you just have to have all the info before you make a bet.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #3921
country flag Ajmo

Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice

C'mon, it's kinda funny...
Ajmo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #3922
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Yet *another* CH ranking for Donna. This week she's up to 83, from 88. Amazing.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #3923
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #3924
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
I thought both questions were a joke And one would hope she won't read the questions herself but her team would pick one Generally I hope she's smart enough not to read the coments on FB or anywhere else
‏@DonnaVekic

Laughing at the questions you guys posted on my #facebook competition

Congratulations on new CH ranking
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #3925
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Request Donna for player forum here.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439739
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #3926

I know I read what she wrote on twiter I still have hope for other FB comments, I mean some people are so inappropriate
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3927
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Donna's official website updated:
Schedule: Istanbul- Madrid- French Open
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #3928
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Request Donna for player forum here.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439739
She won't get one... She basically needs Top 30 and a significant event, both of which she doesn't have

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #3929
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, even cibulkova doesn't have her own.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3930
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She won't get one... She basically needs Top 30 and a significant event, both of which she doesn't have
Melanie Oudin got one.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread