Sabine on Clay 2013 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #121
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine on Clay 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
According to the schedule they really are playing some R1 matches on wednesday, and Sabine is the only relevant player with a "polish connection" there, so she might have a chance of getting one of those matches.

Provided that she left yesterday afternoon (US time) she should arrive there sometime this afternoon, so that would still give her 3 days. Of course if she has to play monday it's over and even tuesday would be difficult.
She won't play monday because there is the last round of qualifying. And Bine plays against a qualifier.
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #122
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
and mike bothers her with one of his foolish tweets...

@Mike9103_
@sabinelisicki honestly ur a nice girl but if u really find your fans fantastic, you could show it more with RT's and replies.
He just never changes.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #123
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

and got blocked

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #124
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Mike's quite entertaining...in a Mike sorta way!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #125
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

A clear message that Bine doesn't want me as her fan although I still like her. Quite the dilemma.

Honestly, I've never quite understood why when I first joined twitter Sabine responded to fans on regular basis and then she pretty much stopped doing it overnight. The common response is her followers grew and then it's too hard to reply? hmmm well.. I see other people with similar number of followers replying to fans. They know how to connect and really make the fans feel appreciated. Recently an actress told me 'love you' for a nice collage I made for her birthday and another sportswoman has given me nice replies and calling me 'Mike' in the replies. Sabine never gave a personalised reply like that. I honestly regret getting those replies in the first place because it gave me a false expectation of Sabine.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 7th, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #126
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

just don't tweet her at all, like most people do.

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #127
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

How do you like?

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #128
country flag Ziva

very nice

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #129
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
just don't tweet her at all, like most people do.
I'm more concerned about what it implies about Sabine. She cannot handle people if they don't 100% accept everything she does

Probably shouldn't have tweeted her that but it's still my honest opinion.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 7th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #130
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
very nice
If it could be useful for something

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #131
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Mike, a "love you" on twitter means nothing.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #132
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Mike, a "love you" on twitter means nothing.
It's little point for me to reveal who I get replies from on twitter because you guys surely wouldn't know of them anyway but I've had some really nice replies on twitter, facebook and youtube. Alot more personalised than Sabine's replies because these people I have more in common with.

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #133
country flag crazillo

I think twitter suggest a kind of closeness that does not really exist. Players do care about fans because a packed stadium makes tennis matches a lot more exciting and I'm sure they enjoy it. But all of the other stuff (photos etc.) is just part of their daily routine, same as twitter. Too many people come and go to really make me believe they they truly "care". I think Mona Barthel is well-advised to just update her website and answer mails.

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #134
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh how much I love you Germany!! So nice to be back even if its just for a couple of hours for layover! 😊🇩🇪

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #135
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
I think twitter suggest a kind of closeness that does not really exist. Players do care about fans because a packed stadium makes tennis matches a lot more exciting and I'm sure they enjoy it. But all of the other stuff (photos etc.) is just part of their daily routine, same as twitter. Too many people come and go to really make me believe they they truly "care". I think Mona Barthel is well-advised to just update her website and answer mails.
THIS !!

They don't care or do remember most of that stuff at all.
Same with FB, most players don't even update it personally, they have other more important stuff todo.

Always have a big when i see the same people tagging some players over and over, because they thik they would even care or give them a RT.