Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1486
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Annoyingly I'm out for it anyway. Really need Laura and Lisa to win this - this weekend my football team lost, main fave lost in super devastating fashion, Murray is Mugraying his way to a loss, Cambridge lost the boat race and Richard Griffiths died
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1487
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Aww, I'm the opposite so far. Football team won, Murray pulled right in the end and Oxford won the boat race. If only Robmond could pull this back to complete a good weekend.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1488
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Intermediate for me, but all I really cared about was the London chess candidates, and Carlsen's feeble capitulation on Friday had been weighing me down all weekend. Anyhow, some sort of miracle occurred today, so it's level pegging going into tomorrows final round, everything to play for (well, a title shot to play for): http://london2013.fide.com
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1489
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

NEWS: Lisa and Laura plan to team up for Wimbledon
maartenround is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1490
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Murray pulling it out in the end has somewhat salvaged it for me at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
Great news, I think Laura's getting a lot of this pairing.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:24 AM   #1491
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

shame Robson and Raymond lost the final, but they did amazing to make it that far especially beating the queens of women's doubles Errani and Vinci in the semi-finals ,though I suspect they must have been seriously off form in that match) that's the only reason I can think of them losing but such a huge margin, still a great job to them though. I'm sure Raymond did a lot of the work, but Laura must have done her part as well, no way raymond could have done that by herself.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1492
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
They should get court 1 or centre court then being a Brit and a major champion
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1493
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

From Sonyopentennis

"The Russian/Slovenian pair converted five of their 10 break points to seal the win in 70 minutes. The two were contesting their fifth final in 2013, having also finished runner-up in Doha, Dubai and Indian Wells.

Petrova was appearing in her fourth straight final with her fourth different partner at Crandon Park and successfully retained the trophy after triumphing last year with countrywoman Maria Kirilenko. Srebotnik also collected her second trophy in Miami, having captured the crown in 2008 with Ai Sugiyama."

On reflection I don't think there is any need to feel too disappointed. In fact, going to a second set tie break was a pretty good achievement after the 1st set and given the quality & experience of the opposition.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1494
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Laura's draw for Katowice:

(8)Robson v Dominguez Lino
Beck v (wc)Domachowska
Rybarikova v Cepelova
Kr.Pliskova v (3)Zakopalova(8)Robson v Dominguez Lino
Beck v (wc)Domachowska
Rybarikova v Cepelova
Kr.Pliskova v (3)Zakopalova

LDL will be very tough in this current form, but then who isn't?
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #1495
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Not that Bad of a Draw if she get past Dominguez Lino good chance too make the semi let goo Laura

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1496
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

I can see Dominguez Lino winning in 2.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #1497
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ I hope not Have they ever play before, I think Laura should win this in 2 set through that if Laura playing right & not choking and giving away the match can't see Dominguez Lino winning in 2 sets

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #1498
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

^They met in Beijing at the end of last year. LDL winning 75 63.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #1499
country flag Trey

O so LDL have won in 2 set while I still think Laura can pull this win

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #1500
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

These days I expect Laura to lose almost every match she plays. Hopefully things change soon.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote