Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:44 PM   #601
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

Blog:
She blogged about the difficult match against Vandeweghe, and talked about the conditions and also about how she just kept fighting until the end

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #602
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

update from her facebook page:
Quote:
Greetings to all of my friends and followers from me here in Monterrey, Mexico.

Right now I am chilling out in Starbucks with my friend John Morris after a solid day of training and fitness.

Tonight we will go to a nice Mexican restaurant hosted by the WTA and tomorrow I practice twice ahead of my first round match against Voskoboeva which I think will be Monday or Tuesday!

Have a great evening guys and an even better Easter Sunday and thank you all for your continued support!
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #603
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Blog:
Eleni basically said that the match against Vika did not go very well, etc.

Blog:
Eleni basically said that February was a tough month with some tough losses.

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #604
country flag hellas719

I am still in Mexico as you probably know..It is my last tournament before i hit home, i am so excited to return to Europe, it was a long trip again. So far has been a great week here in Monterrey, having a lot of fun with the people here and the BEST is that i have one of the nicest persons next to me…my friend and manager John Morris. He is helping me out this week as i am without a coach at the moment. I lost my singles vs Voskoboeva in three sets, we played each other in Miami that was just 2 weeks ago. Funny…sometimes you don’t play players since years and years and now at my last two tournaments i played vs the same one and both times i lost. It was not easy mentally but i am very happy with the way i fought!! One player had to lose and it was me. She played better at the last 2-3 games of the match. Following day?? It was a day with no doubles. I had a good practice with a sparring of the tournament, a massage as my body needed it and watched some matches!
My doubles partner Coco Vandeweghe was playing her singles match, i was there to support her! Such a good fight..vs Bartoli! We decided to go all together for dinner…and what else here in Mexico?? Of course to a Mexican Restaurant. I never had so much tortillas and guacamole in all my life))) Just too good here!!!! It was a lot of fun)))
Today we had our doubles. We won in super tie break!! That was scary.. We lost 4 decision points at the first set and in 3 of those i made an easy mistakes. It was so tough to sit at the changeover and see the score board 4-6. I have to give all the credit to my partner for helping me out with her attitude!!! So nice to have a positive partner We managed to play a great tie break in the end and felt a bit of a relief with this victory!! I lost a couple of close matches the last few weeks and it is not easy mentally…but i am here to fight until the end and i will keep giving my best! Tomorrow is a new day, with the doubles match on my schedule! Looking so forward to rock with Coco after her singles Long day ached…but with a good energy! Off to bed for now…stay in touch…and?? i am a new Facebook fan!!!!!!!! Check it out Take good care, your Eleni.

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #605
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Posted this on her facebook page a few days ago:
Quote:
Good afternoon guys!

I got back from Istanbul. It was a short trip..I lost first round vs a tough opponent.

The tournament was really good especially for a challenger! Great location..The hotel next to the water..and the Main Street with full of restaurants and shops! The courts close by! Very easy going! Accept the traffic We were walking every day to the courts..this means everything

From now on?? Clay courts starts! I had today my first practice! it was not bad after almost a year
Me and my team we decide to play few small tournaments instead of the big ones, just to get some more matches before RG!

So the weeks of Rome and Madrid I play in Trnava (Slovakia) and Prague (Czech) singles and doubles!

I will have few more days of practice here in Athens and then gooooo!

Wish you the best!

Your Eleni
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #606
country flag Bероника

From her facebook,she explains why she had to withdraw:

Quote:
The tournament finished with the worst way..

yesterday it was a big day by winning singles and doubles! I was around 4 hours on court for the matches! My recovering was perfect..i did everything to be ready for today! This morning i was feeling really good physically and mentally! A bit more confidence with my game and my self!
I did the warm up before my singles match and i was feeling perfect and very happy to play! I was looking so forward for another BIG day!

I won the first set 6-4 and in the middle of the second set, at 3-3 i started to feel cramps in my left calf. After few games i felt the cramps to both legs...so it was impossible to keep playing. I had to retired from this match and also from the doubles. Very tough situation..very dissapoint it..

On top..all afternoon/evening..i don't feel good with the rest of the body.

I hope for a better day tomorrow! I will keep you posted!

E.
Old May 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #607
country flag Bероника

Eleni's last post on facebook (from friday)
Quote:
Bonsoir guys...

I lost early at my last tournament in Prague but..they were some positive things! That's for sure! And i have to take this for my next tournament that is coming up...
ROLAND GARROS is ahead and i need to stay positive..as much as possible and with patience good results will come!

First match is on Wednesday! Until then..more less the same schedule with practices and recovering! I will update you shortly again..

Have a nice weekend, enjoy it!

Greetings to all of you from beautiful Paris,

your eleni
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 03:27 AM   #608
country flag hellas719

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UsYtFfF5mSM
That is so funny
I wonder why they hated each other

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 03:29 AM   #609
country flag hellas719

http://www.abqjournal.com/267474/spo...s-victory.html

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #610
country flag hellas719

Eleni Daniilidou‏@elenidaniilidouFeb 10
Early practice with so many spectators love u all
pic.twitter.com/uJSdbhL2Ti

Last edited by hellas719 : Sep 22nd, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 06:41 AM   #611
country flag hellas719

http://amarillo.com/stories/2004/03/...security.shtml

10 years old, but I still thought it was cool how they asked Eleni for her opinion

Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 02:58 AM   #612
country flag hellas719

She's still recovering from her surgery in Greece...

Eleni Daniilidou‏@elenidaniilidouAug 30
GREEK roads... FREE passing... NO LIMITATIONS... pic.twitter.com/5wMmR665WC