~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM   #721
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

493 wins now I think.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #722
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

25k Edgbaston:

QR1: (15)Kremer vs. Smith

go anne, get to the main draw!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #723
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Correia v Leivo

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #724

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

QR1: (15)Kremer def. Smith 64 62
QR2: (15)Kremer vs. Clerico

go anne, one more win for a main draw spot!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #725

QR2: (15)Kremer def. Clerico 75 61
R1: (Q)Kremer vs. (WC)Webley-Smith

great opportunity. go anne, get some much needed main draw wins and some points!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #726
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Antalya
QR1: Laura Correia (LUX) d. (9)Ella Leivo (FIN) 26 63 61

QR2: Laura Correia (LUX) d. Maja Ornberg (SWE) 63 57 61

QFR: Laura Correia (LUX) v. (8/wc)Anette Munozova (SWE)

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #727

R1: (Q)Kremer def. (WC)Webley-Smith 64 62
R2: (Q)Kremer vs. (6)Moore

congarts anne, for three wins in a row, that hasn't happened for a long time! she finally seems to be getting back on track again. the long break seems to have worked for her, hope she can keep it up for the rest of the season! gl in R2, get the upset! their h2h is 1-1, both matches going to three sets. gl and do your best!

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #728
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Anne

Correia lost 76 76

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #729
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Anne.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #730

R2: (6)Tara Moore (GBR) d. (Q)Anne Kremer (LUX) 64 60

had hoped fo a closer match. but at least she won a main draw match. with the points she will move from no. 745 to the 670's, so that'll help her enter the bigger tournaments again. keep it up anne!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #731

25k Wiesbaden:

QR1: Kremer vs. Morderger

definetly winnable. probably QR2 against Shkudun, QR3 probably against Dabrowski. but of course, she has to win her first round match tomorrow. i'll probably go there tomorrow to watch her match. go anne, get thet win!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #732

went to see her match today it was nice to see her play live. i don't think there will be many more opportunities. i hope she doesn't stop playing too soon, but i think we can assume for sure she's not going to play for much longer anyway, sadly, she lost against morderger 57 64 62
in the first set, she made too many unforced errors and didn't hit enough first serves. but then, she became more consistent and started to hit better. in the end, after being down 1-4, she saved 2 or 3 set points in her own service game at 4-5 and won the set 7-5. in the second set, she got broken for 2-4, just to break back immediately and hold her serve to 4-4, but then she lost her serve and the set with a double fault. i couldn't watch the third set anymore, but morderger played much better than i expected, hitting really hard and flat, and she was moving not too bad, too. so it was a hard draw for anne, especially with these conditions (cold, only around 10 degrees, windy, cloudy), but if she had played more consistent and not making errors on really easy shots that she should have won, she would have won the match. but there are some good things to say, too. she hit the ball flat and quite hard, too, and she played some good drop shots. and she still moves really good, too, especially considering she's 37 now. you couldn't see any lack of fitness. i think it's just a lack of confidence in some matches. she was complaining a lot, about herself, the court, she didn't seem content with herself, but i could understand it.
but in the end, it was nice to see she's still playing and still hitting and moving well. hope she can get some more wins this year and climb up in the rankings again. i also took some pictures that i will post here for everyone who's interested.

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #733
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Great to hear she's still trying
SF: Doubles Sunderland
Singles: 98// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #734

some pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5368.JPG (94.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5370.JPG (91.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5376.JPG (97.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5384.JPG (96.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5391.JPG (73.4 KB, 6 views)

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #735

some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5392.JPG (89.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5393.JPG (94.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5394.JPG (100.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5395.JPG (84.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5396.JPG (68.5 KB, 6 views)