Petko on clay 2013 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #61
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petko on clay 2013

She is so funny

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #62
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@andreapetkovic
FINALLY BACK HOME! SO HAPPY! #2monthsintheUSisnicebutlooooooong #longesthashtageveeeer

5:59 am Frankfurter Flughafen - Deutschland schläft....jetzt erstmal zu Mc Donald's.

5:59 at the Frankfurt airport - Germany's sleeping...now first to Mc Donald's

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #63
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #64
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. When she was at the top, she stated that she loved McDonalds but now has to stop eating it. Seems her new relaxed attitude is already showing.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #65
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

she never really stopped it, she like to do it once after a tournament streak is over
like her guilty pleasure
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #66
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@NoH8Bernie
@andreapetkovic da hätte ich jetzt auch übelst bock drauf!

@andreapetkovic
@NoH8Bernie Hamburger Royal Maxi Menü mit Pommes und Cola und Mayo zum Hieressen!

for non-german people: she ate quarter pounder with fries and coke and mayo
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #67
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

So she just spent two months in the US and the first thing she does back home is eat at the most American of restaurants????? Oh Petko, please watch the documentary "Supersize Me"--you will never eat at McDonald's ever again!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #68
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea

Hope the injury is not serious and she can play Stuttgart

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #69
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I pulled my calf a bit but it shouldnt be too bad. Going to see doc tomorrow Good to hear, you're doing fine!
It still sounds like it wasn't that big a deal, probably really just some irritations because she moves a little odd still because of her knee.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #70
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

schade.....

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #71
country flag Schnffy

@andreapetkovic
Just seen the doc- everything seems to be fine. I'll be back on court in a couple of days! Woohoo!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #72
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #73
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, great news.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #74
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

expected good news
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #75
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

tomorrow the entry lists for the ITF´s after Stuttgart will be out

maybe Petko will enter Wiesbaden 25K
or a week off?
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote