Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:20 AM   #106
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Have been surprised how many bashers and haters count themselves as Petra fans.Normally(there are exceptions,of course),those kinds of fans are kind of shallow people who are attracted to only the sport's huge names or one of the "cover girls".Petra is certainly quite attractive and is undeniably a player who could be consistently dominant,but she's not yet one of the first names folks mention when they discuss the tour's hottest gals,and she hasn't fulfilled her potential yet as an ass-kicker,either...so she wouldn't as easily attract the sort of bashers that you frequently find in,say,the Sharapova sub-forum.

To me,the only players who are worthy of contempt are the ones who strongly undermine the sport by PRETENDING to be dedicated players even though they only truly care about endorsements.Those individuals cause non-hardcore fans to lose respect for the sport,and they also set a horrible example for the younger gals who are just entering the WTA.

I don't really care about how Petra fans deal with other players too much,but it WILL create a hostile atmosphere for those Petra fans who like visiting GM a lot...and the only way that her fans will get any relief is if Petra silences critics by beating other top players and regularly winning the big events

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:10 PM   #107
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Where did you hear or read that?
press conference
http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...dycha--1194305
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM   #108
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Even though it's a completely different surface,I can see where Petra would want to play a tourney prior to the Fed Cup SFs.Plus,even if she makes the final at Katowice,she'll have a full 3 or 4 days to recuperate even when you factor in the travel day

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #109
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova
Hello from my tennis club Prostejov

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:01 PM   #110
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
At least she is not sick ... yet
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #111
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova
You know,Jagr just got traded to the Bruins,so he won't be able to come there and help Petra prepare the court for practice while he's in the middle of a playoff push

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #112
country flag paulmara

Round 1 Kvitova v Doi
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #113
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Round 1 Kvitova v Doi
Thank you! Do you have info about where is she now?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #114
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Do you have info about where is she now?
Quote:
Prostějov – Katowice = 2h 20 minutes by car
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #115
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Prostějov – Katowice = 2h 20 minutes by car
Smart choice by Petra. I suspect that she even speaks some Polish.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #116
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Petra, anything but a title is a disappointment.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #117
country flag bruce goose

In case some of you didn't know,Misaki sounds a bit like the Spanish word for 'masseur/masseuse',and her last name,Doi,is probably pronounced very much like the combination,'de hoy'('of today').As the Spanish 'h' is silent,"hoy" is pronounced 'oy'.So,if the erotic Japanese massage parlors,found in urban red light districts in U.S. towns,gave out not just Employee of the Month but also an Employee of the Day award to one lucky gal then,in Spanish,she would be the 'Masaka de hoy'..........That's the only thing that's remotely interesting about Petra's 1st round opponent...and I hope that Petra can dismiss her quickly in a similarly uneventful match

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #118
country flag paulmara

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova 3hod
Quote:
On my way to Katowice and wanted to congratulate the Czech Davis Cup team again! Amazing win for the boys
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #119
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Tbh Petra needs to do something then we can get into stan wars
I agree

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #120
country flag bruce goose

No surprise that Petra,as #1 seed,isn't playing the first day...a parting question(will read any replies when I get back tonight).Is the town pronounced,phonetically,CAT-uh-veece??Or is it pronounced differently??