Recent & former TOP players' worst defeats... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #31
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of
Re: Recent & former TOP players' worst defeats...

Ana Ivanovic's loss to Roberta Vinci Rogers Cup 2012 6-0 6-0! That is worst loss for her i think she cried after match... poor Ana!!
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #32
country flag danieln1

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Peak Pierce def. Serena Williams 6-2 6-1 IW 2000

Davenport def. #3 Sharapova 6-0 6-0 IW 2005

Roberta Vinci def. Ana Ivanovic 6-0 6-0 Montreal 2012

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #33
country flag tenniscreep

tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Radwanska, Santangelo, Azarenka, Bacsinski, Dulko beat Myskina

Oh wait....these are all Nastya's last matches!!!!
You forgot her last match..vs Shaughnessy at RG 2007..60 61 or something
tenniscreep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #34
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Kimiko 39yrold (1 day to 40) def. Sharapova 23yrold in 2010.
Sharapova's age always surprises me. Even in 2010 she seemed like an old veteran to me. And she still has many tennis years ahead of her!

Maybe Serena def. Agnieszka 6-0 6-3?
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #35
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Since Azarenka stepped up to be world class elite, Cibulkova at RG was the worst loss i think. As she has been unbelievable consistent otherwise.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #36
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Aga lost Larcher De Brito 2-6 6-3 7-5 2R Miami '08. Michelle was 15 yo
and lost Kateryna Bondarenko 7-6(7) 4-6 6-1 1R AO '09

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #37
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post
Sharapova's age always surprises me. Even in 2010 she seemed like an old veteran to me. And she still has many tennis years ahead of her!

Maybe Serena def. Agnieszka 6-0 6-3?
of course not, Serena was playing GOAT !

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #38
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka def. A.Radwanska 60 62. Indian Wells 2012.

Shvedova def. Errani. Wimbledon 2012.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #39
country flag Renalicious
Queen Cockroach

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Tiantian Sun def. Serena in Beijing.

Zarina Diyas def. Jankovic in Moscow.
makarova, diatchenko, keys, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #40
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Tiantian Sun def. Serena in Beijing.
OH MY GOD
One of the few players who leads in H2H vs Serena (Bammer is a queen in that department)
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #41
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

despite Venus results in recent times I still think the 2001 SF was her worst performance 6-1 6-1 against Hingis. Venus was #3 at the time.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #42
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova def. Clijsters 6-0 6-1?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #43
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara had quite a few embarrassing losses after she broke her back

Beijing 2009:
#226 Shuai Zhang def. #1 Dinara Safina 75 76

Tokyo 2009:
#126 Kai Chen-Chang def. #1 Dinara Safina 76 46 75

And well Maria that double bagel vs Lindsay(tho she dominated Lindsay when it comes to their H2H), loss to Aga last year and well Greta Arn Auckland 2011 Oudin USO 09.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote