Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #826
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

The majority of points end with Pavs pressuring Tereza into making an error
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #827
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
try with ČMRLJ yes, this group of letters means something

The Mexican commentators would spontaneously combust with that one!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:49 PM   #828
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Don't know why i see a close 2nd set, makes no sense whatsoever.

Is this just my crappy connection (or crappy PC) or is this streaming not working as it should.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:51 PM   #829
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, she actually gets a lot of balls back but they are so short and at the end she makes a forced error.
Nice return winner
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #830
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

She is trying to fight but is outhit on almost all fronts, there are too many holes in her game for this level.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #831
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
She is trying to fight but is outhit on almost all fronts, there are too many holes in her game for this level.
Yes true but I can see her way of improving.
She could maybe try to get even more consistent and faster to get many more balls back in court without making errors, that would push her further up the rankings + stronger serve and serve can always be improved during career.
We'll see if she will develop further or not.
Good tournament anyway!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #832
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Lost 1-6 1-6. Still a nice run and managed to fulfill if not exceed the expectations for this week Now go cheer for Donna instead of me!
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:29 PM   #833
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Still a nice run and managed to fulfill if not exceed the expectations for this week
By reaching R2, she exceeded my expecations. Another excellent week for Tereza. Won four matches (including against a former world junior #1 in straight sets) and will reach a new CH ranking--almost top 150

Tereza continues to improve and exceed expectations, month after month. Today's match did clearly exposed her weaknesses and limitations--but she might have been tired after four matches, and Pavs is a solid top-25 player after all.

Onward and forward for Tereza!
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #834
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Yes true but I can see her way of improving.
She could maybe try to get even more consistent and faster to get many more balls back in court without making errors, that would push her further up the rankings + stronger serve and serve can always be improved during career.
We'll see if she will develop further or not.
Good tournament anyway!
I agree, finger crossed that she continues with improvements
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #835
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
In Melbourne the last seeded player in qualies was Bouchard and according to WTA her ranking at the time was 145. Interesting
And this is still interesting. Unless she is defending some points these days (haven't checked) Tereza will jump to around 147 if my numbers are correct. Just a little bit more and she has a decent shot of RG qualies seeding. For a player like her, that would be a pretty awesome achievement.

Of course, a shame for the loss, but we can't say we didn't see it coming. There was a slight chance that Tereza will play the match of her life and Pavly suffer one of the bigger meltdowns of her career, but it ended as only a slight possibility. Of course, this week was a huge success for Tereza, as she continues to have a wonderful 2013. Hope it stays like that for as long as possible.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #836
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
The Mexican commentators refer to Pavlyuchenkova by her last name but to Mrdeza as "Tereza" or as "the Croat"
When the easy name to pronounce in a match is Pavlyuchenkova, commentators are in real trouble!
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #837
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Tereza will play WTA Katowice next week
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #838
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Tereza will play WTA Katowice next week
I don't think so. She's not in Q draw.
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #839
country flag networthy

A big jump and a new CH ranking this week for Tereza: 151 (up from 163).
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #840
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote