Sugarpova - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:14 PM   #91
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugarpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Does Sugarpova still is planned to launch in Canada this month?
I think I read it somewhere it's delayed to April

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #92
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Sugarpova comes to Russia . On 29th of April Maria will start sales of "Sugarpova" in Moscow in the "Azbuka vkusa" (abc of taste) premium supermarkets chain in Lotta Plaza trade center

price - 5,5 USD per package

So Sugarpova will be available in all stores of this chain, in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow

YES!!!!!

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #93
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sugarpova comes to Russia . On 29th of April Maria will start sales of "Sugarpova" in Moscow in the "Azbuka vkusa" (abc of taste) premium supermarkets chain in Lotta Plaza trade center

price - 5,5 USD per package

So Sugarpova will be available in all stores of this chain, in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow

YES!!!!!

Will you be able to go?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #94
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Will you be able to go?
depends on if am in Moscow or in Saint-Petersburg on 29th of April, not sure right now,

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #95
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I need to check Selfridges have all the flavours, last time I checked they didn't.
Luckily my sister is at uni close to Birmingham so she can get them.

Have you ever met Masha before NashaMasha?

EDIT: Just checked and they don't. Maybe I'll need to wait until UK launch. Also people complaining about price in GM, quick look at selfridges site and it is the cheapest premium candy in store.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #96
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

Have you ever met Masha before NashaMasha?
Kremlin Cup 2005-2006

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #97
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Not the best tournaments, maybe you'll get to see her at the launch. I wish I get to meet her someday too.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #98
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:

Not the best tournaments, maybe you'll get to see her at the launch. I wish I get to meet her someday too.
Why don't you go to Wimbledon? I have been to Wimbledon the last 2 years, 2011 and 2012 and got many autographs from her But she's quite cold (as expected)

One time last year, when Vika was signing, so everybody was asking and yelling Vika's name so that she would sign for them, and I saw Maria coming out, but few ppl noticed that, so when Maria came out, she just walked by all of us and didn't sign for anybody at all One minute later Venus and Serena came out at the same time And everybody at that time was still trying to get Maria and Vika's autographs, so the sisters walked by all of us very fast just like Maria Those couple of minutes were really a mess because we didn't know what name to yell as they were so fast and came out nearly at the same time
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #99
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

One thing is to get an autograph, one thing is to actually meet her for a photo or talking to her.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #100
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
One thing is to get an autograph, one thing is to actually meet her for a photo or talking to her.
in Russia on the presentations like will be for Sugarpova you' ll see Masha walking quick somewhere as remote as 100 meters away from you , security everywhere and only journalists and those with ivitations will be able to see her close

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #101
country flag jameshazza

I don't have any friends interested in going to Wimbledon with me .

I'm hellbent on getting to RG or Wimbledon in 2014 though.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #102
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
in Russia on the presentations like will be for Sugarpova you' ll see Masha walking quick somewhere as remote as 100 meters away from you , security everywhere and only journalists and those with ivitations will be able to see her close
Ugh. Good luck to you then! I was lucky seeing her from a meter far in Milan, even if she stopped autographing for others but I missed my chance
Quote:
I don't have any friends interested in going to Wimbledon with me .

I'm hellbent on getting to RG or Wimbledon in 2014 though.
I swear if I had the chance I would go with you >_>
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #103
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I haven't tasted or bought Sugarpova yet but I'm really glad that it's successful and is still going strong!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #104
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah me neither and the irony is I'd probably love them since I'm a huge fan of gummies but I don't think they will be coming soon to Greece. However I'll be in Paris for two weeks in the beginning of July so I might find them there
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #105
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Yeah me neither and the irony is I'd probably love them since I'm a huge fan of gummies but I don't think they will be coming soon to Greece. However I'll be in Paris for two weeks in the beginning of July so I might find them there
I'll probably visit RG for the R4 so I hope they'll be selling them in Paris!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote