STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #241
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Way too long
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #242
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

It's a really great tournament for the fans with so many behind the scenes videos and the walk on court with all the players
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #243
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they make the live chat with Maria again, I missed it last year
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #244
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
It's a really great tournament for the fans with so many behind the scenes videos and the walk on court with all the players
I absolutely love the player entrance thing. Amazinngggggggg
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #245
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Lachy, awesome sig.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #246
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind waiting for this tournament. IW/Miami was intense and draining to watch just for we fans. You can imagine that after being the only player to play the 12 total matches over the 2 tournaments, Maria needed a little break too.

And Stuttgart is one of those tough, condensed tourneys that require players to play 2 or 3 days in a row if they want to win, so it'll be another solid test of stamina for Maria. It's good for her to get as much rest as she can during this gap.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #247
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I hope they make the live chat with Maria again, I missed it last year
What there was a live chat too OMG OMG OMG

Stuttgart I'm ready for you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I've told you before your signatures are amazing and I love how there's always something relevant to the pictures written

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I don't mind waiting for this tournament. IW/Miami was intense and draining to watch just for we fans. You can imagine that after being the only player to play the 12 total matches over the 2 tournaments, Maria needed a little break too.
Yeah even though I can't wait to see some more tennis and obviously some more Maria I'm glad there is a three week gap because I think we all need a bit of rest it has been all tennis for every one these couple of weeks Plus the clay season starts at the best possible time for me I love you clay
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #248
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I've never been so excited for clay in my life! I'm just trying not to hype it too much in case it's a let-down.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #249
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I missed Miami, so I can't wait to see her on this surface again after her perfect 2012 clay season!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #250
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Really just praying she works as hard as she did these past couple of years on further improving her clay game.
You could tell there was such a concerted effort last clay season but the way she's already talked about Wimbledon and USO being the main goals have me a little concerned that it isn't as big a priority this season.

I think even in last year's form though she still has a great chance but she could really come to dominate this surface for the next couple of years if she wanted. Luckily I think Hoggy realises this.

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #251
country flag PimpMePova

I think she says those Slams are her priority and especially Wimbledon because it's her favorite but also because she didn't have as good results last year on those two. But I think she knows she has a great chance on clay and is ready to work You could tell from her latest PCs during IW and Miami. In IW she was asked about the courts and how slow they are and she said it was good preparation for the clay and in Miami she was saying how excited she is for the clay season. So I think it's a good sign she is thinking about it.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #252
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I guess you are right, I know Wimbledon is her priority every year it's even her divine deluded soul's court of choice vs Serena but normally she waits until later before mentioning USO.

I'm sure she is excited, it's bound to feel so good going back to RG as defending champion especially considering the significance of the win, she'll likely feel like a boss. Bitch better just play like one.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #253
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yeah I guess you are right, I know Wimbledon is her priority every year it's even her divine deluded soul's court of choice vs Serena but normally she waits until later before mentioning USO.

I'm sure she is excited, it's bound to feel so good going back to RG as defending champion especially considering the significance of the win, she'll likely feel like a boss. Bitch better just play like one.

IKR I really hope she doesn't flop it's her opportunity to dominate a surface since there isn't anyone really GOAT on it. But I think she knows all that, I mean she isn't stupid or delusional she knows all her titles last year were on clay so she needs to step up and be ready this year too.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #254
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

It would be very disappointing for Maria if she doesn't defend here. But still, I can't wait to see that serve of hers and that forehand work perfectly again .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #255
country flag PimpMePova

I also hope to see some improvements and development in her clay game. Maybe she starts to slide on both sides