** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM   #526
country flag Shezocas

Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

these "vacations" are during european summer. maybe after wimbledon, if it's true. grigor is back on courts in a few days and maria too, i hope
Shezocas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:35 PM   #527
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Honestly I know nothing about him, I am tired of the hype "baby Fed", "the next Federer" bla bla - he is just a rather bad copy of Federer for now, as for his personality, I know nothing; I just know he is obsessed with fashion.. In my view he is way too young for Maria (4 yrs is not a bi deal, but she seems or at least seemed too mature for him, but as far things go she is becoming a little bit too unserious lately..).
i saw him playing in PBZ zagreb indoors where he lost from karlovic, he is really handsome

but the, game, he is really copy-paste of federer without head to do great shots, and talent so, he'll be probabli solid top 15 player, nothing more notnihg less..
bad copy for sure if you put bag on teirs head of both of them you coudn't see difference, same body possition while serving, backhand slice, and so on, but i was not impressed

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM   #528
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

@The two tennis players believe that their appearance together in Bulgaria is the best way to show to the whole world that they are together and in love, reports say.

^ only because of that it can be considered as big BS.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #529
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

These are probably the same gossip mongers that were so sure in their reports last year that Maria and Sasha were getting married in Istanbul in November, even though they had already broken things off well before that rumor started.

Do these people really think Maria is going to be frolicking with Grigor for two weeks with clay season right around the corner? I don't think they watch or understand tennis and what goes into being a top player.

It doesn't mean I don't think they're a couple, but, come on.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #530
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

maria's capacity for frolicking for seven days might be....reasonably big. that would still leave more than two weeks untill stuttgart. i say...she deserves whatever life she wants.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #531
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Maria has a meet and greet April 13th

http://www.downtownmanhattanbeach.co...t-tabula-rasa/
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #532
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Birth of Maria key event in history of WTA: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ographic-april

She is already posing in that photo too!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:51 AM   #533
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Masha is a 4 slam winner - There are some remarkable facts about these titles:
a) She won them on even years (2004, 2006, 2008 and 2012) - Would she have won a slam in 2010 if she hadn't been in the middle of her come back? - Was that why she lost the final of Wimbledon 2011?
b) She won them in order - Is that why she lost the final in the AO 2012 so she could complete her career grand slam?
c) She wore either white or black in the final (At Wimby she wore white - USO she wore black - AO she wore white) - She could've worn any color @ the French Open but of all colors - she wore black

IF Masha's following her path - then we probably can not expect her to win a slam title this year - All we can hope for is that she can go deep - like QF - SF or Finals in slams and win some other tournaments to come so she can hold her #2 position at least - Masha's wish about Wimbledon is however NOT that weird because she could well start her slam winning cycle all over again next year - that is starting it by winning Wimbledon again and she'll be obviously dressed in white in the final - It also could well be another final between Masha/Serena

Am I superstitious? - A little bit!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 11:45 AM   #534
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Well if you are going to think in patterns a nice one would be that she will win the USO this year. In 2006 she lost in the SF of A0 won IW and lost in the Miami Final but I'm not superstitious so I don't believe this stuff
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #535
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Well if you are going to think in patterns a nice one would be that she will win the USO this year. In 2006 she lost in the SF of A0 won IW and lost in the Miami Final but I'm not superstitious so I don't believe this stuff
Well - IF Masha is going to win any of the remaining slams this year - I'll never bring up this subject again - promise!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #536
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OMG she launches Sugarpova in Moscow on April 29th!
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #537
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Just found this interesting news -

http://realestateedge.com/2012/09/
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUVaa8v1bY
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #538
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
That is some major investigating good find.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #539
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
So they negotiated $700,000 down from the asking price. Not bad.
It's a beautiful lot.

I wish she was featured on House Hunters
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #540
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

If I lived in the US I would want to live there or somewhere close by. It looks amazing.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote