Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2956
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

boomerangkid you're confused I do not understand that here we are in bines forum and not in julias forum!

HowardH You can not post these pictures often enough haha

fhcpig thanks for the pictures she looks so cute in the gray mega black outfit .... finally something good for them by nike in jeans and she is totally anyway

Your pooch is mega sweet. Happy totally fits her!

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:41 PM   #2957
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Damn ... jet lag's killing me ...

Who cares the dog or anything ... what a stunning happy girl!

This was the best matching tennis kit I've seen on her (exclud. London), classic style is pretty perfect ! Cracking beautiful!

Adidas' bonbon style is too girly for her meanwhile and distracts what it is about: Tennis!!
....no catwalk or beach party!

....Mike, you're so clueless !
Well sadly she is now out of the tournament. Ultimately it will be an unmemorable tournament and forgettable outfit in my opinion. Sorry for having an opinion different to yours

In my opinion, this was the best playing kit she wore and of course she won her first trophy in it.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #2958
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I actually really liked today's outfit.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2959
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She could wear a fucking binliner for all I care. Winning trophies is what's it's all about. At the moment after a hopeful start, she is sucking again - regardless of outfit.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #2960
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Definitely her nicest outfit in a while, just a shame she couldn't show it off more to us.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #2961
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Our typical Bine now

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Petra Martic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Kristina Mladenovic * Annika Beck
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2962
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Definitely her nicest outfit in a while, just a shame she couldn't show it off more to us.
Why not?

At least somebody w a good taste
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #2963
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

16 nice pics from R1 here
http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...ore/?nggpage=2

and 4 more from R2
http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...ore/?nggpage=2

Back injured?

Last edited by fhcpig : Apr 5th, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #2964
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Could be worse, maybe she's just got a tattoo.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #2965
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post

Our typical Bine now
Yeah, but even with this attitude she can be adorable, as this pic shows and she looks SO GOOD in those jeans

But don't get me wrong, of course I want wins and trophies from her too! I was very disappointed with her 2nd round exit and again throwing away a first set lead.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 5th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #2966
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #2967
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Quote:
is that just a rumor or is it really a tattoo?

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2968
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she doesn't like tattoos

At least she said this once....

It goes down most of her back, normally this is to support the muscles.
Da würde ich mir keine Sorgen machen, Radwanska ist immer komplett in dem Zeug eingewickelt.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor

Last edited by Ziva : Apr 6th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2969
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it's just a kinesio tape, something many players use even if they're not injured.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #2970
country flag WimbleBine

ok gut danke. ist bei mir mit englisch immer etwas schwierig sorry.

Julia (görges) Mama vertreibt das zeug übrigens in deutschland hat neulich einer im tennisclub erzählt. Also das tape. vielleicht kriegt Bine da rabatt.

ok well thank you. is sorry for me with English always difficult.

Julia (Goerges) Mama sells the vehicle in the way Germany has told the other day in a tennis club. So the tape. perhaps because Bine get discount.