Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 369 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #5521
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Jelena is a crazy bitch.

BEAT PEGULA AND SHOW ANOTHER YOUNGSTER HOW IT'S DONE !!!!!!!!!!!

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #5522
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Guys Jelena is #13 in the race. That means this year she has performed 13th best!! That is amazing.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #5523
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I was giving a speech during this match Walked into Bio Lecture and she was facing MPs, I was actually confident she would save them because Garcia is such a choker
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #5524
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

aside my bad timing (or, am i doing it intentionally?) for following jjlena on this tourney, can't help the feeling of deja vu and groundhog day alltogether. i mean, i saw the start with the break , had to leave, came back just to find the match lasting 2.5 hours and jeca leading 52 wtf?
can we see the stats somehow? w/ue for both of them?

and that court is really... cute?
Barker is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #5525
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #5526
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and JJ is still on course to repeat Henin's 2005 clay streak
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #5527
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
I was giving a speech during this match Walked into Bio Lecture and she was facing MPs, I was actually confident she would save them because Garcia is such a choker
I don't think Garcia choked that much. She seems like a generally nervous girl, berating herself after every lost point, but her only real choke was gifting Jelena the only break in the third by serving two DFs at 40-40. Otherwise, she just wasn't playing especially well. Her lever rose significantly after she lost the TB, found herself in the losing position and the pressure was off her shoulders. She obviously needs to work on her mentality A LOT. Once she started playing well in the third, she was very good, but Jelena was good as well in the TB and throughout the third set.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #5528
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to whatever drama the Pegula match will bring.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #5529
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I don't think Garcia choked that much. She seems like a generally nervous girl, berating herself after every lost point, but her only real choke was gifting Jelena the only break in the third by serving two DFs at 40-40. Otherwise, she just wasn't playing especially well. Her lever rose significantly after she lost the TB, found herself in the losing position and the pressure was off her shoulders. She obviously needs to work on her mentality A LOT. Once she started playing well in the third, she was very good, but Jelena was good as well in the TB and throughout the third set.
yay

I gave yesterday's Oudin-JJ match a mention in the "players playing at their peak and still losing the match thread."
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #5530
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

JJ is insane! I couldn't watch the match after the first set! first 3 games great, than she goes down. she really needs someone to push her over the edge. she isn't realizing how good she is.

i never heard about Pegula, never saw her play! butt JJ won't lose to a Qualifier. she is to powerful.

and guys for whom are we cheering Petko or Caro?
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #5531
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure should I be happy or not because I missed this match
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #5532
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
JJ is insane! I couldn't watch the match after the first set! first 3 games great, than she goes down. she really needs someone to push her over the edge. she isn't realizing how good she is.

i never heard about Pegula, never saw her play! butt JJ won't lose to a Qualifier. she is to powerful.

and guys for whom are we cheering Petko or Caro?
Definitely rooting for Petko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Not sure should I be happy or not because I missed this match
me too
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #5533
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all

Good stuff JJ. Please believe in yourself more though. Good Luck against Pegula.
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #5534
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

New volume

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread