Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #466
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
It's definitely Petra. You can tell as soon as she hits the first backhand return.
You fell for one of Jack's best pranks there,Howard;it's actually Petra's evil twin sister....Bertra

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:04 AM   #467
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Premio Mayor, Premio Mayor!!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:35 AM   #468
country flag bruce goose

Monterrey has some serious potential,Shifty...will say no more

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:52 AM   #469
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
will say no more
Coco
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:54 AM   #470
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Coco
You're at least sort of on track...it must be your great intuition skills

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #471
country flag bruce goose

Okay,Ana isn't even trying to hide it anymore...and why WOULD she,with B.S. enablers like Stacy Allaster and Matt Cronin?She's now bringing her bf right to the tournament with her,leaving NO QUESTION that all of her "training" is being done with her back to the mattress.For those wondering why her bf is 'WAGging',it's because HE'S UNEMPLOYED!....That's right,apparently he's a spoiled rich boy who was a schoolmate of Nole's,and Djoker allows him to retain a shred of dignity by being his PART-time hitting partner whenever Nole's regular guy is unavailable.I suppose one of the side benefits is that Nole can introduce him to some of the sluttier gals in the WTA...and it seems to be working!

Obviously,there was a little too much doggie-style for Ana last night,because she was TOTALLY winded in dropping the last 6 games of the 3rd set after being up 2-0.Besides,everyone knows that long,3-set matches often come down to who is mentally tougher....Let's see: Ana vs. a 19-year-old who's ranked #123 in the world.....NEVER IN DOUBT!

Last edited by bruce goose : Apr 4th, 2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo--to,not 'yo'
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #472
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay,Ana isn't even trying yo hide it anymore
I liked her photos from Monterrey
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #473
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I liked her photos from Monterrey
Paul,you almost always look for the best in people,one of your several fine qualities...but,rather than waste your affection on a phony,arrogant,pathological lying mental case,why not choose a better candidate--one who tries to maintain an outlook like yours....Miss Sorana Cirstea.How do you feel about Romanian chicas?Many people compare Cirstea to her Serbian amiga,but I'd say that she was even MORE attractive partly because Sori actually EATS once in a while(though she COULD stand to choose her friends a little better).

On her Facebook profile,Sorana includes among her interests: Penguins;international spy missions;gigantic,oversized photographs;guys with a sense of humor;and rebellious,intelligent Madagasc-ish wildlife.Personally,I think that SoranaMara has a nice ring to it;would you consider inviting me to your wedding?

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #474
country flag paulmara

Quote:
On her Facebook profile,Sorana includes among her interests: Penguins;international spy missions;gigantic,oversized photographs;guys with a sense of humor;and rebellious,intelligent Madagasc-ish wildlife.:
I found some positives

and some negatives

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #475
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I found some positives

and some negatives
Just to warn you--in case Petra ever asks you to pet-sit again--Prosto normally doesn't get along with cats.I'd bet that,based on the size of that feline,Sorana spoiled him/her with generous portions of food,including gourmet stuff from the table.......As we have some of the sexiest telenovelas on the planet(if not THE hottest)--and since Sorana is multilingual--I can picture something like:

Sorana: Paul!Stop distracting me!I need to train some more for that upcoming Premier
You(speaking Spanish to romance her a bit): No puedes mejorar la perfeccion,mi joya sin par(now lightly tickling her belly button)
Sorana: (giggle,giggle)QUIT IT,PAUL!This is an important tourna--MMMMMPHHH!!!
Paul: ,etc.
Sorana: (pushing herself free for a moment)Sueltame,burro!!Sueltame!Suelta--MMMMPH!
Paul: ,etc.
Sorana; Mmmmphh()
Paul:
Sorana: mmmmmm--mmmmmmmmmmm()
Paul: (now scooping up and cradling Sorana)
Sorana: MMMMM--mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm()

Keep in mind that Sorana is a healthy gal at 5'9",perhaps close to 140 lbs. of femenine muscle,so she might be somewhat disappointed if you TRIED to pick her up and failed,Paul.You know your capabilities so,if you can't quite lift her with authority yet,that's an area to work on,right?

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #476
country flag paulmara

Quote:
As we have some of the sexiest telenovelas on the planet(if not THE hottest)--and since Sorana is multilingual--I can picture something like

Quote:
Keep in mind that Sorana is a healthy gal at 5'9",perhaps close to 140 lbs. of femenine muscle,so she might be somewhat disappointed if you TRIED to pick her up and failed,Paul.You know your capabilities so,if you can't quite lift her with authority yet,that's an area to work on,right?
63kg …This time I'm getting into shape.

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #477
country flag bruce goose

Quote:

63kg …This time I'm getting into shape.
On a brief digression,have you noticed how many slutty gals PRETEND to like 'nice,honest guys' when they give interviews?Sorana's Serb friend makes that same B.S. claim,and the natural response is 'NO YOU DON'T!' Every time we turn around you're getting banged by some different sleazy playboy

However,although I don't keep close tabs on such issues,I haven't ever heard anything about Sorana making the Bedroom Tour on the ATP,even though she is stunningly beautiful...and I'm sure that lots of guys have chased after her....So she'd be a LOT more believable than her amiga if she claimed that she preferred nice guys with a great sense of humor.If that's true,then she might fall helplessly in love with you,Paul

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that you didn't reply when I asked you if I'd get an invitation to the wedding.Are you going to invite Petra,Adam and Prosto?

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #478
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I'm not sure what to make of the fact that you didn't reply when I asked you if I'd get an invitation to the wedding.Are you going to invite Petra,Adam and Prosto?
What can I do ?

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #479
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
What can I do ?

Well,I'm not sure if Sorana has any sort of nickname from her fans,but are you SURe that it'd be a good idea to have a wedding theme with the same name as PETRA's forum??You know how easily women get jealous;Sori might think that you were holding a torch for the Lioness.........Btw,I just LOVE your hairstyle in the photo...but Sori certainly looks different from that camera angle...and she seems to have gotten shorter

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #480
country flag bruce goose

Family Circle Cup Update: It was a little puzzling at first,because Cirstea had taken control in the latter part of the 2nd set vs. Safarova,and it seemed that Sorana had seized the momentum.However,someone was apparently browsing through this sub-forum and read about Paul's marriage plans for Sorana.....And then they texted her cellphone,and she saw the message during the break after the 2nd set ended.She came out for the 3rd set glowing and HEAVILY distracted...6-1 Safarova,NID.Here's some coverage of the post-match presser
https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=p...ea%3B416%3B594

Sorana(humming) :Hmm--hmm--HMMMM-hmmm--hmmm--hmmm--HMMM(Paul loves me)
Media member: Sorana,what are your thoughts on the match?
Sorana: ....HMMM--hmmm--hmmm--hmmm--HMMMM
Media: Miss CIR--STE--A!!??
Sorana: Wha?I'm SOOO sorry.I wasn't paying attention
Media: How do you feel about coming up short today?
Sorana: Oh!Did I lose??I forgot what the final score was(blushing)...giggle,giggle
Media: It seemed to many of us that your mind wasn't on the match at the end
Sorana: Well,you know,tennis is a very nice sport...but there are things that are a lot more important than a tennis match........like trying to preserve peace between people...like taking care of the planet so that we can enjoy the tune of songbirds........like LOVE
Media: Ummmm...then,what are your plans NOW??
Sorana: I'm gonna go see Pau---errr...I mean,Prosto,the Meditating Lemur.I've heard that his stand-up act is sensational...and then I'm gonna buy this hot,yet classy one-piece swimsuit that's in adorable penguin colors.I found one that fits my curves perfectly(and then Paul will rub me down,from head to toe,to protect me with suntan lotion)
Media: So,are we going to see more of you soon?
Sorana: Oh,sure,I'm gonna play the big red clay events(and follow Paul on the European golf tour....Maybe Caro and I could have a double wedding this year)....Oops,gotta run,folks.Too-da-loo!....