Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #241
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Woohoo! Lucie played a great end to that second set. She REALLY needed that win... Especially after losing that 5-1 lead. She seems very comfortable here, and she looks thrilled with the win.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #242
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and stats not bad...16 winners 10 errors, 4 aces 1 DF. She did look much more comfortable on court. Maybe the coaching situation is starting to settle down in her mind.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #243
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah and stats not bad...16 winners 10 errors, 4 aces 1 DF. She did look much more comfortable on court. Maybe the coaching situation is starting to settle down in her mind.
Yeah, and like she said after the match, she had such a rush of good memories when stepping out on the court. I think that will settle her down a bit. She's in such a rut rankings-wise that I don't think she's even too concerned about these finalist points. Probably just hoping to play good tennis again, and she feels confident on the green clay here.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #244
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #245
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's all we are hoping for too...if she beat Cirstea and made the QF and lost to Serena I would be happy because it would show a turnaround in confidence and form which is all she needs right now. Dropping out of the top 20 isn't the hugest deal anymore, she just needs to start to play well and get the feeling of winning again

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:50 PM   #246
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

The change of court seems to have done her the world of good, she looks a bit more at home. Even watching her in the doubles yesterday she seemed much more solid and consistent in her groundstrokes. It could have been similarly easy against Lucic as last year but that mini-battle might help her confidence for future matches.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #247
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

So what is her coaching situation exactly???

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #248
country flag Davodus

She stopped working with Biljana after Paris and right now Rob Steckley is helping her in the US events, I dunno about when it goes back to Europe if he'll go as well or she'll find someone else

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #249
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I would have been pretty worried if she couldn't beat Lucic, who has only just recently returned to any kind of form resembling wta level (although she used to be good).

Thanks for the update on the coaching situation David.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #250
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

So glad she's looking for a new coach. Let's hope it's a phenomenal one. lol

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #251
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie won a match !

Still shocked, but then again it was Lucic. Both were very nervous at end of 1st set. Thank God Mirjana helped Lucie with a DF and a few stupid UEs. Lucie could have lost this set and match against a mentally better, more consistent player who is not an UE machine. Head To Head now 3-0. Cirstea next, this match will tell us more. Also I think the clay is very good for Lucie, it forces her to use her brain. Much needed after her disaster losses at Indian Wells and Miami.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #252
country flag Davodus

2nd on tomorrow...then 4th if she wins, then 5th in doubles as well...so chance of 3 matches, 2 minimum Ridiculous.

Cirstea hasn't played a match since like Monday as well

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #253
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

tomorrow forecast is raining all morning, so if you noticed how much time they spent today to dry the centre court
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #254
country flag Davodus

Yeah they should really cover the court

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #255
country flag TimeyWimey

6-3 FIRST SET