The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1351
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

I didn't even notice the skulls on her pants, or the painted nails if you didn't mention it
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1352
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all

jacobruiz@ thank you so much for your response & you all people are great i am just trying give you all nice pictures of mAsha hope you will like it[
daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #1353
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she look very nice in trousers, why she doesn'z wear them more often

and holding that boy in arms mamapova

and sculls

i immidiatly noticed nails

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:12 AM   #1354
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

So gorgeous - but her facial expression looks a little "older but wiser". She's been through and accomplished so much in her almost 26 years years.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:15 AM   #1355
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Oops - didn't mean to make it that big.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1356
country flag AngelGR

AngelGR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Oops - didn't mean to make it that big.
That's not necessarily bad... she's big...
AngelGR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1357
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

lol did Dimi give her that flower
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1358
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
It seems she likes skulls, I remember some ones on her handbag back to Milan. Never thought she may like such symbols.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 12:51 PM   #1359
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It seems she likes skulls, I remember some ones on her handbag back to Milan. Never thought she may like such symbols.
I don't remember seeing her wear anything with scull symbol prior to Alexander McQueen accessories/clutches.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:58 PM   #1360
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Finished yoga. Feeling pretty good about myself and won't be feeling guilty when I get my hands on that pecan pie later on

yogapova
pecanpiepova
beeniepova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1361
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

God, is that the beach in the background down the road?? Why can't I live there
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1362
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Two things -

1. Why can't whoever takes these photos centre Masha in the frame - whilst I like a nice blue sky, I prefer our girl.
2. Whoever took this photo is either on a ladder or is a giant - it is looking slightly DOWN on her! How tall is this new bloke of hers?
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1363
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

https://twitter.com/NATUDERTENNIS/st...220418/photo/1 same bracelets
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1364
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

adorkable
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1365
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all

daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote