Maria in Monterrery 2013! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:01 PM   #16
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Re: Maria in Monterrery 2013!

Good start
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #17
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

good start for Kiri, the first match of a tournament is never easy, especially when you are supposed to win easily.
...No 2 seed Marion Bartoli already crashed out in R1
next for Kiri is Jovana Jaksic from Serbia, who defeated Dushevina in 3 tight sets.
She is ranked 356 in the world, and it's her first meeting with Maria.

DAVAI KIRI
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #18
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and Yenina are also out..
Don't mess up tonight's match, Maria.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #19
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Ana and Yenina are also out..
Don't mess up tonight's match, Maria.
right, two other potential tournament winners are out now.
Kerber, Ula , Pavs and Kiri should have good chances to get the title.
But somehow, I got the feeling that an unseeded player could win it... Anyway, Maria has to win her R2 first...

...olympic bronze medalist...
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #20
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
right, two other potential tournament winners are out now.
Kerber, Ula , Pavs and Kiri should have good chances to get the title.
But somehow, I got the feeling that an unseeded player could win it... Anyway, Maria has to win her R2 first...
Are you going to follow tonight match live? it'll be kinda late in Italy.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #21
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Are you going to follow tonight match live? it'll be kinda late in Italy.
it won't begin before 3:00 AM for us, right? I guess that's too late for me What about you?
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #22
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
it won't begin before 3:00 AM for us, right? I guess that's too late for me What about you?
I'm going to sleep now for like three hours, alarm clock set up at 3:00 a.m. and I hope that Kiri won't have any problem and close the match in straights.
Tomorrow will be a long day.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #23
country flag Iblis

*2-0 Kiri.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #24
country flag Iblis

3-0*, by now it seems that Jaksic can hit some powerful forehand but hasn't really anything else in her game, poor backhand, poor serve and a lot of inconsistency.
Come on Maria.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #25
country flag Iblis

5-0*, going for the bagel.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #26
country flag Iblis

There it is, 6-0.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #27
country flag Iblis

Maria got broken to love, 1-2*.
Focus your mind, please.

---------------------------------
She's trying to lose the set.
Well done Maria, 3rd set.

Last edited by Iblis : Apr 5th, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #28
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria breaks for 3-3 2nd set after being down 3-1 2nd set. Hold Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #29
country flag peterlein

I just woke up to check the scores, and Jaksic broke for *4-3, 2nd set come on Kiri

...olympic bronze medalist...
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #30
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Jaksic holds for 5-3 2nd set. Hold Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote