**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #766
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Ha ha part from Nole
does she even follow official WTA twitter, i wouldn't be suprised if she doesn't

i can't see couz i don't have twitter account

if you see her twiiter and you doesn't know that she is tennis player, and you have to guess what she is, tennis player would be last thing to say ultimate sugarmamma

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:03 PM   #767
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
does she even follow official WTA twitter, i wouldn't be suprised if she doesn't

i can't see couz i don't have twitter account

if you see her twiiter and you doesn't know that she is tennis player, and you have to guess what she is, tennis player would be last thing to say ultimate sugarmamma
Nope she does not ha ha. And do you notice how she never wears her WTA Sticker when she is playing?
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #768
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

At least she is happy.

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 33m
The #Easter bunny wrapped me
in a duvet blanket like a snowman and I'm not moving for 24 hours. Ahh bliss!! #happiness
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:36 PM   #769
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Has she only just got up?!
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM   #770
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

She had to post a picture of that she must be really tired if she's been sleeping for 24 hours
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #771
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova 20 мин

My friend convinced me to go to a #yoga class this morning. Not sure why. Drinking beets juice to get myself mentally prepared. #energy
She is back to yoga at least for one day
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 04:21 PM   #772
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

YASSS yogapova
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:06 PM   #773
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I see that Navratilova has responded. Must be some inside joke or whatever cause I see nothing funny with that tweet.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:16 AM   #774
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Masha watching NBA

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 24m
Getting in my #nba fix before the non-stop soccer coverage starting next month in Europe. Will the #Lakers make it to the playoffs?!
So, she is in Europe? I think that she was in LA.

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 6m
Very nice presentation for @SHAQ. He's quite the character.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #775
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Masha watching NBA

Why do you think so? She must be in Florida.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:28 AM   #776
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Why do you think so? She must be in Florida.
she is in Manhattan beach now
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:51 AM   #777
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
why should be in Europe right now? She wrote "...next month in Europe" because european TV shows nothing but footballsoccer.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:57 AM   #778
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Soccer she's really american inside
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:01 AM   #779
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I was like "thats what its called I dont get the joke" Then I forgot that Aust. and the US are the only 2 countries that call it that.

Last edited by Andy. : Apr 3rd, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:27 AM   #780
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
A part of my heart died when she said that

I know Masha isn't much into football, but I wonder if there is a team which her sympathies lie with?