Donna Vekic - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:22 AM   #3856
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Donna's match is listed on livescorehunter--but for some reason it's listed under Thursday, even though it's being played tomorrow
Well, today *is* Wednesday...
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:28 AM   #3857
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well, today *is* Wednesday...
Sorry for the confusion. I'm in a time zone where it was Tuesday when I wrote "tomorrow."

To clarify, Donna's match is scheduled for Wednesday but livescorehunter lists it under Thursday.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:34 AM   #3858
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

No problem - these talks of schedule can be confusing, for instance, to me LSH says Wednesday but just before midnight (Croatian time) so I guess it all depends on where you are Anyway, Tereza's match is also listed but I'm kind of pissed they're both so late; not sure I'll make it to see them

Oh well, the important thing is that they both win, even if we can't see it happening...
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #3859
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Donna will play 2nd match on central court...so possible stream???
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3860
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

http://abiertomonterrey2013.com/2013...s/horarios-tv/

I think that they only stream two matches every day, and only matches after 7PM
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:05 AM   #3861
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Donna will play 2nd match on central court...so possible stream???
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
http://abiertomonterrey2013.com/2013...s/horarios-tv/

I think that they only stream two matches every day, and only matches after 7PM
http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Both her and Tereza are listed so looks like there will be streaming for both matches.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:34 PM   #3862
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I really hope that I'm wrong and it looks I am so far

All our girls are on stream today: first Lucic, Mrdeza, Vekic and on the end Jurak in doubles

Lucic - around 19.30
Mrdeza - 23h
Vekic - 00.30h
Jurak - around 02.30h
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #3863
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a photo of Donna at the Monterrey player party.

"Donna Vekic posed with the mariachi band that serenaded guests as they arrived at the party."

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #3864
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
I really hope that I'm wrong and it looks I am so far

All our girls are on stream today: first Lucic, Mrdeza, Vekic and on the end Jurak in doubles

Lucic - around 19.30
Mrdeza - 23h
Vekic - 00.30h
Jurak - around 02.30h
good luck girls !

Can't wait to see Donna (and Lucic )

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3865
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Here's a photo of Donna at the Monterrey player party.

"Donna Vekic posed with the mariachi band that serenaded guests as they arrived at the party."

Damn, those legs

Good luck tonight, Donna. Rid us from Satan Jr. the 2nd

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3866
country flag ma re

Even without the heels, no mariachi would've even been as tall as Donna, let alone taller
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:31 PM   #3867
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

stream looks crappy here, freezes all the time
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM   #3868
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Haven't seen Donna play for some time, and unfortunately i gotta say i see no improvement judging from these 1st few games. Ula is clearly still a much better player (she could still lose 'cause she is quite weak mentally at times)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #3869
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

3-4

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #3870
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

But Donna is huge talent. One of the biggest in last few years. She has all chances to enter top 50 this year.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread