Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #3316
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
It's 8:10 PM here.
So Barthel match won't be so late for you compared to me.

That's why I don't like US tournaments because of the time difference.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Alice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #3317
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is so lucky. What would you do if you were her?
Wow I don't even know where to start.

I can't even imagine if my parents had that much money.

And plus the money she will be earning from tennis.

Wow.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3318
Alice

Quote:
I don't know. Maybe I'll get it a try one day.
You should.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3319
Alice

29 degrees here

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #3320
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
So Barthel match won't be so late for you compared to me.

That's why I don't like US tournaments because of the time difference.
I actually wanted Mona's match to start earlier coz Al Jezerra Sport only shows the 1st 3/2 matches on CC. They won't show Mona's match. Live streams suck most of the time with me.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #3321
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I don't even know where to start.

I can't even imagine if my parents had that much money.

And plus the money she will be earning from tennis.

Wow.
I would go to all grand slams every year.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3322
Alice

Quote:
I actually wanted Mona's match to start earlier coz Al Jezerra Sport only shows the 1st 3/2 matches on CC. They won't show Mona's match. Live streams suck most of the time with me.
That sucks.

At least they show the matches on tv not like on here.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3323
Alice

Quote:
I would go to all grand slams every year.
You don't have too.

You could buy all the grand slams with that much money.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #3324
Alice

The greatness of having that much of money is giving them to those who needs it more.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #3325
Alice

Do you know who is the guy on 0:46?

I have been searching for his name everywhere.

He's so hot that I just even can't.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #3326
Alice

Are all Middle Eastern guys that hot?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:46 PM   #3327
Alice

Her dad is not only super rich but also super smart too.

Two things that compliment each other.

Another wow.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3328
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
You don't have too.

You could buy all the grand slams with that much money.

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3329
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
The greatness of having that much of money is giving them to those who needs it more.
True.

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3330
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Do you know who is the guy on 0:46?

I have been searching for his name everywhere.

He's so hot that I just even can't.

He is just a random handsome guy.