Chanelle Scheepers - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1591
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Chanelle Scheepers

Charleston R1:

Scheepers vs. qualifier

come on chani, finally get back to form on clay, you really need those wins to defend your points. good opportunity to win at least in R1. do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:56 AM   #1592

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost 67 46 to garcia

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1593
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light

go go chanelle
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1594

25k Pelham:

R1: (1)(WC)Scheepers vs. (WC)Elie

strange that chani is suddenly playing a 25k event again. but maybe she just wants to regain some match practice and confidence before going to europe. her season has been desasterous so far, so maybe it's not the worst idea. but if she doesn't reach at least the final, i don't know what to think anymore (but i'm not too sure she will considering her results so far this year)....gl chani.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1595

R1: (1)(WC)Scheepers def. (WC)Elie 46 62 64
R2: (1)(WC)Scheepers vs. (SE)Siegemund

that's what i expected. much closer than it should have been, compared to her ranking. i hope she gets back on track in singles soon, or she'll lose a lot of points in the rest of the season....go chani, get some more wins here!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1596

R2: (1/wc)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. (SE)Laura Siegemund (GER) 46 62 61
QF: (1/wc)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) vs. (6)Mariana Duque-Marino (COL)

keep winning chani!

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1597

QF: (6)Mariana Duque-Marino (COL) d. (1/wc)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 62 63

omg, that's what i expected. she can't even reach a final at a 25k event at the moment! come on chani, what's wrong, where's the form that took you to no. 37 in the world?! you know you can play much better, so do something to return to form or you'll slip out of the top 100 in no time!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:53 AM   #1598

Marrakech R1:

Scheepers vs. (2)Cirstea

tough draw. do your best chani. but i'm not expecting too much looking at her results this year...

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1599
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

If Sori plays awfully, Chani could win, but I'm not too optimistic.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1600
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Chanelle beat Sori 6-3, 6-1 Sori played awfully, but I'm delighted for Chani.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1601

great win for chani. hopefully, that will boost her confidence. i really didn't expect that score. hope she can get some more wins here, she really needs those points! gl in the next round.

R2: Scheepers vs. Torro-Flor
R1: Scheepers/Savchuk vs. Savinykh/Solovyeva

go chani!

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1602

R2: Scheepers def. Torro-Flor 62 61

chani finally seems to be getting back on track again. now gl in the QF and keep winning!

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1603

QF: Scheepers vs. (7)Mladenovic

R1: Scheepers/Savchuk def. Savinykh/Solovyeva 26 76 10-2
QF: Scheepers/Savchuk def. (1)Hantuchova/Medina Garrigues 64 63
SF: Scheepers/Savchuk vs. (4)Martic/Mladenovic

the week is getting better and better for chani! great wins in doubles to get to the SF and a QF in singles. much more than i expected! keep it up and get another upset in singles chani!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1604

QF: Scheepers def. (7)Mladenovic 61 62

a great match from chani. she played really well today, making only a few errors and hitting some great winners and defensive shots. it was nice to watch her execute such a perfect clay court tennis. she seems to be getting back to form right in time for the clay court season. gl in the SF either against cornet or schiavone. the way she played today, she could be able to score another upset easily. go chani, get to the final!!!!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1605

chani is playing against schiavone right now. after a slow start with too many unforced errors, being down 0-3, she not found her rhythm and is serving for 3-3. go chani, it's a great opportunity to reach the final! do your best and get the upset!