Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #796
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

First round against Daria Gavrilova (WTA 143.)
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:37 PM   #797
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

tereza didn't miss a single first serve in that second set
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:49 PM   #798
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
tereza didn't miss a single first serve in that second set

One could argue that if she's getting every first serve in, she's not serving hard enough. But she won 12 of 14 first serves, so it looks like she was serving very effectively.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:58 PM   #799
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
First round against Daria Gavrilova (WTA 143.)
Well, this match could go either way. As a qualifier, Tereza will have the advantage of more match play this week, better knowledge of the on-court conditions and lots of self confidence.

Gavrilova is the last direct acceptance. She hasn't played a tournament in over a month but so far this year she has some good wins (Doi, M. Garrigues, Davis) and her worst loss was to Duque-Marino (#144).

Gavrilova, of course, was world junior #1 in 2010 and, at #143, is almost certainly under-ranked. Still, this is quite doable for a WTA-level opening round. Let's hope that Tereza takes advantage of it. Good luck!
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 12:06 AM   #800
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Tereza So happy for her! 3 wins in a row I really thought she was done after that bagel in Q1 Set 1

Good luck against Dasha, ajmo!
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:47 PM   #801
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, no one mentioned Tereza won their previous two meetings (but two on clay and both in 3 sets).
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #802
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

She was a break up but got broken right back, *2-3

Last edited by LittlestThing : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM   #803

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Is there a rain delay or is LiveScore app making fun of me?
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:10 PM   #804
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

5:4 for Tereza.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM   #805

won first set 64, well done!
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:39 PM   #806
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
I have a question, how do they make pairs for doubles?
No one's in charge of arranging doubles teams. Players just hook up.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #807
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

*4-1
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM   #808

I don't know why, but I find it kind of funny
Nice hold, she saved a few BPs. And now she got a break! 4-1 in the second.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #809
country flag vladekCRO

Tereza won 6-4 6-2, didn't saw this one coming

CH ranking from next week, around WTA 151.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:02 PM   #810

Great win!