STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:54 PM   #181
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Where?
Kudryatseva results thread

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:58 PM   #182
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Kudryatseva results thread
Thanks
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM   #183
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Discussion about her cars
She got dropped by Land Rover?

For your own sake I hope you go in the clay season with zero expectations.
On the contrary, I have fairly high expectations for Maria on the clay this year. I'm certainly not talking about her defending all 3 of her titles. But if she can repeat in one of them and perform well in a couple of others, that would be a satisfactory clay season. Stuttgart probably gives her her best chance to win, but, obviously, I'm hoping for her peaking at Roland Garros.

Maria is clearly the second best player in the world right now and I'm looking forward to a few potential meetings with certain players over the 4 tournaments. Other than Serena, Li Na provides the biggest challenge to Maria on this surface. If they play, I'd be curious to see if Maria can get off to a better start and get inside the head of Li and create doubt, instead of letting her get into a comfort zone, which is what happened in Melbourne. Once you frustrate Li, she crumbles. She is not a player that can come from behind against Maria. I definitely want to see her play Vika on clay because there's little chance of Maria doing anything but smacking her down. A great chance to turn the momentum in the head to head. Even though I don't want to see Errani yet again, another matchup on Sara's favorite surface would be intriguing. This is becoming a fierce little rivalry after their last two close ones. And then there's Petra. For some reason, I always like seeing Maria play her. And I think Kvitova has become the new "cow on ice". Definitely kind of awkward watching her move around out there, but always an entertaning battle of power with these two.

It'll be a big challenge for Maria, but I really like her attitude. She carrying herself with a confidence that I don't think was even there last year, even as consistent as that year was. There was a defiance from her after the Serena match, which was good. She expected to win and was ticked off she didn't. And I don't think I've ever heard her openly say she believes she'll beat Serena, until the other day when she said it. And also having to guts to choose Wimbledon as her court of choice against her. I like that. Having that bit of edge and swagger will serve her well in the future, no matter who she plays.

Maria has had a great season so far, with 2 semis, 2 finals, and one title. It was a shame she had to play Serena in Miami because against anyone else, it's a slaughter. But that's tennis and it can be a cruel sport. Anything can happen on a tennis court and it'd be unreasonable to expect a deep run in every tournament and there will be some downs. But Maria's trending in the right direction. And if she stays healthy, that will mean several more opportunities to take home titles, which is what we all want.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #184
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
On the contrary, I have fairly high expectations for Maria on the clay this year. I'm certainly not talking about her defending all 3 of her titles. But if she can repeat in one of them and perform well in a couple of others, that would be a satisfactory clay season. Stuttgart probably gives her her best chance to win, but, obviously, I'm hoping for her peaking at Roland Garros.

Maria is clearly the second best player in the world right now and I'm looking forward to a few potential meetings with certain players over the 4 tournaments. Other than Serena, Li Na provides the biggest challenge to Maria on this surface. If they play, I'd be curious to see if Maria can get off to a better start and get inside the head of Li and create doubt, instead of letting her get into a comfort zone, which is what happened in Melbourne. Once you frustrate Li, she crumbles. She is not a player that can come from behind against Maria. I definitely want to see her play Vika on clay because there's little chance of Maria doing anything but smacking her down. A great chance to turn the momentum in the head to head. Even though I don't want to see Errani yet again, another matchup on Sara's favorite surface would be intriguing. This is becoming a fierce little rivalry after their last two close ones. And then there's Petra. For some reason, I always like seeing Maria play her. And I think Kvitova has become the new "cow on ice". Definitely kind of awkward watching her move around out there, but always an entertaning battle of power with these two.

It'll be a big challenge for Maria, but I really like her attitude. She carrying herself with a confidence that I don't think was even there last year, even as consistent as that year was. There was a defiance from her after the Serena match, which was good. She expected to win and was ticked off she didn't. And I don't think I've ever heard her openly say she believes she'll beat Serena, until the other day when she said it. And also having to guts to choose Wimbledon as her court of choice against her. I like that. Having that bit of edge and swagger will serve her well in the future, no matter who she plays.

Maria has had a great season so far, with 2 semis, 2 finals, and one title. It was a shame she had to play Serena in Miami because against anyone else, it's a slaughter. But that's tennis and it can be a cruel sport. Anything can happen on a tennis court and it'd be unreasonable to expect a deep run in every tournament and there will be some downs. But Maria's trending in the right direction. And if she stays healthy, that will mean several more opportunities to take home titles, which is what we all want.
Your best post ever

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #185
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
On the contrary, I have fairly high expectations for Maria on the clay this year.

I swear I didn't even read the rest (yet! promise to go back reading):

SHUT.
DOWN.
EVERYTHING.

MEXICOLA IS OPTIMISTIC.

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #186
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

that gif
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:55 PM   #187
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Mexicola, sorry to disappoint you, but Maria has been repeating she can/will/hopes to etc. etc. to beat Serena for years now... On Saturday she was a few inches away from that yet she couldn't carry on in the momentum and managed to crumble like a house of cards in the last set.. Until I see it, I won't believe it. I have said this for a lot of things in the past I think about Maria, so I will just wait to see.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:58 PM   #188
country flag Stonerpova
`

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Mexicola, sorry to disappoint you, but Maria has been repeating she can/will/hopes to etc. etc. to beat Serena for years now... On Saturday she was a few inches away from that yet she couldn't carry on in the momentum and managed to crumble like a house of cards in the last set.. Until I see it, I won't believe it. I have said this for a lot of things in the past I think about Maria, so I will just wait to see.
Don't ruin Mexicola's positive vibes

I've never heard her say that she will beat Serena again, though. And this is probably the most optimistic I've seen her after a Serena loss.

Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #189
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I swear I didn't even read the rest (yet! promise to go back reading):

SHUT.
DOWN.
EVERYTHING.

MEXICOLA IS OPTIMISTIC.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

No, seriously, I will always love Maria and am looking forward to more titles this year and in future years.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM   #190
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i did a completly mess asking for a car

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:45 PM   #191
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Mexicola where did this wonderfulness come from?!
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #192
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:16 AM   #193
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Lachy your sigs are always divine.
And that was a great, and accurate post Mexicola.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:43 AM   #194
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else the tweet about Maria withdrawing from Stuttgart?

I really hope it's not true
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #195
country flag Stonerpova
`

You had me there for a second

Tweet. Tumble. Blog.