STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #151
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

The beginning of the most exciting part of Maria's season because of all of the points she has to defend. If she can do reasonably well in these 4 tournaments, maybe winning 1 or 2 of them, she'll pretty much have a lock on the number 2 ranking for 2013. Keeping Azarenka entrenched at number 3 for the year would be a considerable bonus and significant accomplishment. Since I believe Maria dislikes Vika more than anyone else, a chance to stay ahead of her is motivating.

Clay has never been close to a strength for Vika anyway, so factoring in her injury and lack of matches, this isn't a surface you can just show up on and expect to do well. Unless there's a shocking sudden proficiency from her on the dirt, she shouldn't be a contender until, at the very least, the French. So even if Maria stumbles in one of these events, Azarenka won't be taking advantage of that and picking up points on her.

So, for Maria, after the clay, opportunities really open up for her to gain points for much of the rest of the year and she can really solidify her position. Even though I'm not crazy about her playing Stuttgart again, it's very important as far as points, so I hope she comes in energized and focused.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #152
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFmWqvjCEAEtBbv.jpg:large
http://files1.porsche.com/filestore....8-646e83e0fdaa
http://files3.porsche.com/filestore....5-c187b3b0da9f
http://www.eurocarnews.com/media/pictorials/123/571.jpg

different colors of interiour , but it's the same , Porsche Panamera. it has specific rear windows and headrests....

How did i recognize? I've seen Porsche not only on photos )))

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:30 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM   #153
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFmWqvjCEAEtBbv.jpg:large
http://files1.porsche.com/filestore....8-646e83e0fdaa
http://files3.porsche.com/filestore....5-c187b3b0da9f
http://www.eurocarnews.com/media/pictorials/123/571.jpg

different colors of interiour , but it's the same , Porsche Panamera. it has specific rear windows and headrests....

How did i recognize? I've seen Porsche not only on photos )))
It's probably not her car anyway.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:37 PM   #154
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
It's probably not her car anyway.
why should she rent car, if she can buy it?

Serena has just baught Rolls Royce to substitute her bicycle

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #155
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why should she rent car, if she can buy it?

Serena has just baught Rolls Royce to substitute her bicycle
I'm not saying she rented it, but she kept mentioning how her friends from LA were there to see her play, and it just makes sense that someone gave her a ride back that day, considering she had just won a tournament and was probably tired, etc.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #156
country flag NashaMasha

there are some difference on photos, but it's because I'm using photos of Panamera modded by Techart and photos are from different angles

Quote:
I'm not saying she rented it, but she kept mentioning how her friends from LA were there to see her play, and it just makes sense that someone gave her a ride back that day, considering she had just won a tournament and was probably tired, etc.
we can only suppose , but it's quite possible that after she received her cabrio , she decided to buy something more utilitarian but as good as her 911

In Russia almost all owners of 911 have Cayenne or Panamera

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #157
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Looks like she drove Jaguar as well, she likes sport cars I wish she will be invited at Top Gear
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM   #158
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Looks like she drove Jaguar as well, she likes sport cars I wish she will be invited at Top Gear

Jeremy Clarkson will again be very happy to see someone of comparable height with him I remember how he was pleased to meet Jodie Kidd

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:12 PM   #159
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Discussion about her cars
She got dropped by Land Rover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
The beginning of the most exciting part of Maria's season because of all of the points she has to defend. If she can do reasonably well in these 4 tournaments, maybe winning 1 or 2 of them, she'll pretty much have a lock on the number 2 ranking for 2013. Keeping Azarenka entrenched at number 3 for the year would be a considerable bonus and significant accomplishment. Since I believe Maria dislikes Vika more than anyone else, a chance to stay ahead of her is motivating.

Clay has never been close to a strength for Vika anyway, so factoring in her injury and lack of matches, this isn't a surface you can just show up on and expect to do well. Unless there's a shocking sudden proficiency from her on the dirt, she shouldn't be a contender until, at the very least, the French. So even if Maria stumbles in one of these events, Azarenka won't be taking advantage of that and picking up points on her.

So, for Maria, after the clay, opportunities really open up for her to gain points for much of the rest of the year and she can really solidify her position. Even though I'm not crazy about her playing Stuttgart again, it's very important as far as points, so I hope she comes in energized and focused.
For your own sake I hope you go in the clay season with zero expectations.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:14 PM   #160
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
[IMG]http://oi47.tinypic.com/2emps36.jpg
[IMG]http://oi48.tinypic.com/2v9yexg.jpg

there are some difference on photos, but it's because I'm using photos of Panamera modded by Techart and photos are from different angles

we can only suppose , but it's quite possible that after she received her cabrio , she decided to buy something more utilitarian but as good as her 911

In Russia almost all owners of 911 have Cayenne or Panamera
Wow, talk about waste of money...

Anyway, I don't think that's her mentality
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:16 PM   #161
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Discussion about her cars
She got dropped by Land Rover?

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:22 PM   #162
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

I actually loved Stuttgart as an event, it was awesome last year (and not just because Masha won it) there were some insane matches
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #163
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing Maria driving on Top Gear would make my life.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:31 PM   #164
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Seeing Maria driving on Top Gear would make my life.
Yeah, maybe she would beat Stig on their track
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM   #165
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Wow, talk about waste of money...

Anyway, I don't think that's her mentality
waste of money? it's about conveniency . 991 is a two-seater car with sport suspension for short trips or racetrack . It's more like a car for weekend , while Cayenne/Panamera can be everyday cars , you can take friends , luggage , at the same time it's still Porsche with its handling, acceleration etc..
It's a drivers cars and its price is quite reasonable, not like Aston's

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player