Laura's Indian Wells/Miami Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:37 PM   #106
country flag sarahtennis5

sarahtennis5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Charleston is in South Carolina, and I'm not a geographical expert but I'm thinking its pretty near Florida?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
sarahtennis5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:55 PM   #107
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura's Indian Wells/Miami/Charleston Cheering Thread

No, 8 hours by plane.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:59 PM   #108
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
No, 8 hours by plane.
According to Google it only takes that long to drive the distance... could be a lot of stopovers I guess.

edit: in fact, according to this it's only a 90 minute plane ride - http://www.travelmath.com/flying-tim...Charleston,+SC
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:00 AM   #109

Quote:
No, 8 hours by plane.
She must be taking various stops along the way - either that or I'm awful at geography.

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:02 AM   #110

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtennis5 View Post
She must be taking various stops along the way - either that or I'm awful at geography.

Or flying there in a paper aeroplane maybe
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:06 AM   #111

I am really confused. Although, it took me 9 hours to get me from the UK to Florida. I doubt that it would take even close to that to get to South Carolina, but you never know

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:07 AM   #112
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
According to Google it only takes that long to drive the distance... could be a lot of stopovers I guess.

edit: in fact, according to this it's only a 90 minute plane ride - http://www.travelmath.com/flying-tim...Charleston,+SC
Don't mind me, i'm super tired.

Yeah 8 hours by car. I should've known it would never be that far by plane.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:30 AM   #113

Quote:
Don't mind me, i'm super tired.

Yeah 8 hours by car. I should've known it would never be that far by plane.
We all make mistakes
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM   #114
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Laura's not on the schedule for today. Will the winner of Laura's 1st round match on Tuesday have to play their second round match in the night session as the overall tournament schedule implies? A bit unfair for the winner.

Edit: That's odd the schedule also implies seven rounds. I'll just ignore it and believe Laura's secound round wouldn't be until Wednesday.

Last edited by Tampering : Apr 1st, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #115
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully not because I can't see them needing 2 days to finish off Round 3...
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #116
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah I would expect R1 mon amend Tue, R2 wed, R3 Thur etc. There are only 6 rounds from the draw.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #117

Eugenie Bouchard has won her first round match - which means the winner of Laura's game will play Bouchard in round 2.

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #118

Laura is third on Althea Gibson tomorrow

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #119
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtennis5 View Post
Laura is third on Althea Gibson tomorrow

Just saw on the schedule!
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:30 PM   #120
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Should be streamed then? Gibson is streamed isn't it? About 6pm onwards from my estimate. Charleston is the same time zone as miami right? Hope i'll be here for it, don't want to miss a rare chance to watch her.