*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:18 AM   #1891
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

That would be amazing if she trains with rafa, only means she is dead serious about RG. Who is better than the king of clay. I never liked the combo with Amelie , she had always been a head case esp under pressure .
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1892
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe some of Rafa's clay GOATness will rub off in her.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1893
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly she should train with Rafa for a few reasons

He could give her the patience to win on this surface, he needs the work himself , and a Rafa-Aza relationship is so cute
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:55 PM   #1894
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think she likes Rafa, seem to remember several inteviews she has listed him as her favorite player. I dont perhaps agree, but that is not important .
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1895
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all
Sorry guys here is your answer about training with Rafa:
TeamVikaFans:
Its just a hope of mine. Sorry to misleaded everybody. I want so bad to it to happen that i made an affirmation but its not true.

She really feels sorry and I think a lot of us would love to see Vika train with Rafa. Maybe one day our dreams will come true. I also think it would be a great opportunity for Vika. She can learn a lot from Rafa. We have to wait and see what happens. First goal now should be getting healthy for the clay season. This will take sometime. She's now with her family in Minsk. In my opinion the best place to recover. Hopefully we can see her back on the courts soon, but only if she's healthy. Tennis right now isn't the same. Unfortunately we have to deal with that. We miss you Vika.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1896
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

It is going to be a long boring month without vika
Hope she comes back fully healed and strong to havea superb clay season. Specially as being no.3 now she will have to meet rena in semis from now on
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:37 PM   #1897
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

She could draw Sharapova occasionally too . Anyway, Serena was in her half at the Australian Open, you cross that bridge when it comes to it. Serena is not unbeatable on red clay.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1898
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure that Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova would rather play against Aga Radwanska or some other seeded player than Vika Azarenka in semifinals...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1899
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

PerbastDK Per Bastholt
Vika working her cardio with Mike - its not an easy day @ the office!

I won't post this in photos thread because it's a pretty poor quality picture. Anyway suggests the ankle is better .
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #1900
country flag ozza

PerbastDK Per Bastholt
It's not only about hitting tennis balls - @vika7 @MrDoItMoving

Vika in fitness training .
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1901
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should get this guy a half-decent camera

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1902
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Someone should get this guy a half-decent camera
That's the first thing that came to my mind too as soon as ozza posted that second pic. At least he keeps up updated.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1903
country flag ozza

Another grainy photo . This one should reveal a full recovery from injury.

PerbastDK Per Bastholt
Alright - Alright - Alright - pushing hard - @MrDoItMoving @vika7
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1904
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

That's really a good sign I guess.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1905
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

And she's wearing the God Awful Leggings!
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread