Last matches on hard before clay season : Monterrey and Besançon - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Last matches on hard before clay season : Monterrey and Besançon

In Monterrey, Marion is with Gerald Brémond, Iryna Bremond's husband. She's looking for a coach able to integrate how different she is from other top players.

R1 : vs Coco Vandeweghe.

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 16th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:54 PM   #2
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Re: In Monterrey with a new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
In Monterrey, Marion is with Gerald Brémond, Iryna Bremond's husband. She's looking for a coach able to integrate how different she is from other top players.

R1 : vs Coco Vandeweghe.
:t please, it's "poisson d'avril" ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
:t please, it's "poisson d'avril" ?
It's clear that i was surprised to read his name after she trained at the Bollettieri academy. Answer tomorrow. Or someone in Monterrey can confirm.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #4
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I've been without internet for a while and have just read about match with Vandeweghe. Damn.

But it's not surprising when there is no stability with the coach. The thing with Novotna reminded me of football managers: lose one match and you're gone.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

Marion, as expected, will be the leader of french team for the tie vs Kazakhstan
Team : Bartoli, Cornet, Mladenovic and Garcia.

And for the second time in 2013, she fired new coach. Marion's requests are very accurrate. And i don't know if someone else is able to go in her way.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #6
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #7
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Marion returned to her father.
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #8
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Marion returned to her father.
But this time, they are looking for a 3rd person.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Just finished long walter's interview here : http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/368...it-etre-mieux/

In fact, they were three at the beginning. But Brémond felt that he was more considered as a sparring partner. That's why he left. But the job is still to be taken. And Walter will be in the stands next week only if Amelie agrees. During off time, he was thinking about a new project. Hope they will succeed. Only results tell.

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 16th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #10
country flag Lighter

1st pictures from Besançon are out. Marion seems in a good mood :

and HERE
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #11
country flag Lighter

Re: Last matches on hard before clay season : Monterrey and Besançon

Press conference today : Marion is still looking for a new coach.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...sourire/364237

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 16th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #12
country flag Lighter

Video here : http://franche-comte.france3.fr/2013...on-235915.html
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #13
country flag Lighter

Big interview in l'équipe printed edition today. Marion confirms that she's still looking for a coach/sparring partner. But she really enjoyed to be back with her dad last week. And really appreciated how supportive have been members of her french club Divonne les bains who helped her a lot. She says that she listened too many people. Hope she will stabilize her team.

News from today : she will play Birmingham aegon classic.

Marion under Sesil Karatantcheva's eyes.

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 17th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #14
country flag Lighter

Momo has decided :
Marion will play 1st single match vs Galina Voskoboeva (Alize Cornet will play 2nd vs Y. Shvedova).
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #15
country flag Lighter

Many pictures of the draw HERE

During last presser, Momo said that Marion has played well during the week : "Oui, c'était bien".
She said of Marion : “Throughout the week she’s bringing some intensity, showing all the girls how a former Top 10 player is practising - this is something that’s important to me that I want to show the young ones – and she did it completely naturally, not even thinking about it. Even though lately she hasn’t been playing her best tennis, I definitely think that she can quickly step up.”
http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/144067.aspx

Good friendship between the two :

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 19th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.