Early entries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Early entries

Suárez Navarro, Zakopalova, Goerges, Hradecka, Domínguez Lino, Rus, Minella

More to come
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early entries

Petkovic too

http://www.handelsblatt.com/tennis-w...g/7993616.html
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM   #3
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Petko need to win a few more points to avoid qualifying
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM   #4
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The complete Porsche Talent Team (Beck, Witthöft, Pfizenmaier, Lottner & Friedsam) is playing as well.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 03:37 AM   #5
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Doubt Oudin is here...Americans?

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #6
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Lisicki and other Germans in Q?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #7
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

First off, there's no way Sabine will play on clay if there's a grass tournament happening the same time. Second, why would she need to play qualifiers? The cutoff won't be very high with this kind of field, she'd easily make the MD.

I expect some of the Porsche Talent Team players to get MD WCs as well, Pfizenmaier & Witthöft come to mind.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #8
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly, a WC for Julia Kimmelmann???

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #9
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

I can see her get a Q WD maybe.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #10
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
First off, there's no way Sabine will play on clay if there's a grass tournament happening the same time. Second, why would she need to play qualifiers? The cutoff won't be very high with this kind of field, she'd easily make the MD.

I expect some of the Porsche Talent Team players to get MD WCs as well, Pfizenmaier & Witthöft come to mind.
It was a bit unclear:

1.Lisicki( in Main Draw)?
2.Other Germans( except some players from the Porsche Talent Team) in QD?

It wouldn't make sense for Lisicki to play on clay, but I can imagine that she plays because it is a german tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #11
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Safarova enters also
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #12
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Yay, that's great

By the way, the name of the forum could be changed now. The tournament is named "Nürnberger Versicherungscup 2013".

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #13
country flag Ziggler Fan

Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice Ziggler Fan is just really nice

http://www.nuernberger-versicherungscup.de/
Ziggler Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #14
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #15
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Will Greta be here? Can I buy tickets?

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote