Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #781
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I jinxed her
I did it too, but you can take the blame

Anyways, as you've said, she has a great chance to make a MD, it would be such a shame to waste it...
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #782
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
In FQR she plays Allie Will (#415, CH #392; 21 yo) or Marcela Zacarias (#609, CH #551; 19 yo). Probably Will, since she just won the first set 62.
Tereza plays Will, who won her match 62 62.

Again, there aren't much better opportunities to make a WTA MD, so let's hope Tereza takes advantage of it (especially because there are some very promising Q placements in the MD).
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:05 AM   #783
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good feeling about this.

Let's go Tere
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM   #784
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Tereza is taking advantage of that excellent QD, nice to see that If she wins, in first round she will play against one of these players: Kerber, Birnerova, Dushevina or Gavrilova.

It would be so cool watch her on stream against Kerber

And she got into doubles MD It is ridiculously weak, she plays with Julia Cohen (Donna's opponent in first round) against Daniilidou/Vandeweghe.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:27 AM   #785
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to mention - don't have such a good feeling about doubles...Danii has always been very decent in doubles. Hope I'm wrong.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM   #786

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

The thing is, if she makes MD in singles and then manages a respective score in her MD match (expect her to win a MD match would be pushing it imo) it's a great turnament, doesn't matter about the doubles. I mean Cohen and her really aren't the favorites in their 1st round match...
I have a question, how do they make pairs for doubles?
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM   #787
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good start, 3-0
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:56 PM   #788
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

4-0
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:09 PM   #789
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

6-1
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #790
country flag croat123

6-1 4-0
to think she got bagelled in her first set here...
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #791

She's doing great, I like how she isn't leting her oponent win any second serve points And it's good to keep this match short in case her 1st round is tomorrow,

Ajmo sad, još malo!!!
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:36 PM   #792

when do we find out who she plays next?
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:01 PM   #793
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
in first round she will play against one of these players: Kerber, Birnerova, Dushevina or Gavrilova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
(expect her to win a MD match would be pushing it imo)
Winning a MD match this week is very doable. She reached R2 of her last two WTA tournaments (beating Parmentier and Peer) and given the MD placements this week, she can do it again. She seems to be playing so confidently right now that I think she has a very good chance against Birnerova, Gavrilova and Dushevina. Kerber, on the other hand, would be too much for her.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:03 PM   #794
country flag networthy

This is the third time in a row that Tereza reaches WTA MD from qualies
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:17 PM   #795

I forgot about Bogota... At least if she draws Kerber we will probably see her on a streamed court