Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #2461
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests (rules in post #1)

Small avies please

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...igEY9QDjhx.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...KtIaeUnOZx.jpg

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2462
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensity View Post
Any I don't mind
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2463
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #2464
country flag Poiree

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #2465
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Таша! This is my very last request at least till May, I promise.
I want an avies; obviously, it needs to focus on the woman without the text and the irrelevant background on the right, If you could actually separate it into 2 avies: the first before she opens her mouth and the rest in another one, it would be great.

The second part:

Basically, I want the same images as the below ones , however, with Maria holding her clay trophies from last year. The same dimensions of the pics as well. The RG pic should be the M, Rome & Stuttgart are the Os respectively. I have provided pics below for you to choose the ones that could actually work with all the cropping.

Stuttgart

RG 2 3 4 ( I kinda want to see all of them as M pics but I am going overboard so just choose the most suitable one.)

Rome 2

This is a lot and quite time-consuming(I assume) so feel free to ignore. If you decide against it take as much time as you want to fulfill this.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2466
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Thank you
you are welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Hey, Таша! This is my very last request at least till May, I promise.
I want an avies; obviously, it needs to focus on the woman without the text and the irrelevant background on the right, If you could actually separate it into 2 avies: the first before she opens her mouth and the rest in another one, it would be great.

The second part:

Basically, I want the same images as the below ones , however, with Maria holding her clay trophies from last year. The same dimensions of the pics as well. The RG pic should be the M, Rome & Stuttgart are the Os respectively. I have provided pics below for you to choose the ones that could actually work with all the cropping.

Stuttgart

RG 2 3 4 ( I kinda want to see all of them as M pics but I am going overboard so just choose the most suitable one.)

Rome 2

This is a lot and quite time-consuming(I assume) so feel free to ignore. If you decide against it take as much time as you want to fulfill this.

I had to change the font since I don't know which one was used in the graphic you posted. Hope it's alright

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #2467
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck, it so fucking beautiful. I can used that as a signature, right? I mean, it meats the requirements?
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #2468
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Fuck, it so fucking beautiful. I can used that as a signature, right? I mean, it meats the requirements?
Thank you

It was slightly bigger than is allowed. You can use it in this size

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #2469
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Small avie please.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wen...-awards-01.jpg

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2470
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Small avie PLEASE !

http://www.sportmurcia.net/wp-conten...-de-prensa.jpg
http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-...1-8-2-10-4.jpg
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...als-l5idPS.jpg
http://answers.bettor.com/images/Art...ews-201874.jpg

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:44 PM   #2471
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Thanks Tasha

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:18 AM   #2472
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation
Re: Graphics 4 You - CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Roland Garros - Day 14

Maria Sharapova

Resize please. Thank you.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM   #2473
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very large and possibly illeageal or frowned upon request sorry Tasha you don't have to do it all!

Avi's
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...G-DQX3a23x.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...xUqxvZ8dQx.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...tmniGpEjux.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...Jxpfqb0Jfx.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...HnrCW9Pv-x.jpg

Banner
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...GGOO1D1MBx.jpg

There was going to be more but I'll save it for later
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:08 PM   #2474
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Thanks Tasha
you are welcome
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #2475
country flag Poiree

the first link doesn't work...