Pac 12 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 04:02 AM   #931
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Mario ‏@msr12077 30 Mar
@Gibbsyyyy No worries, USC won the regular season game, it only counts at NCAA, like what happened last year. Still time for payback!
Retweeted by Nicole Gibbs

ok tiebreaker, confess it's you

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:50 PM   #932
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Mario ‏@msr12077 30 Mar
@Gibbsyyyy No worries, USC won the regular season game, it only counts at NCAA, like what happened last year. Still time for payback!
Retweeted by Nicole Gibbs

ok tiebreaker, confess it's you
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:28 AM   #933
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

why is it off topic, what he said directly relates to Pac 12

if gouci can post non-Big West conference matches on that thread

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #934
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Yes indeed someone from USC is doing the pac 12 player of the week! Desimone really? HOW UNFAIR!!!!!! next week Jackie Owens will get the award with the way this is going!

especially this: "The win for USC was the first over the Cardinal at Marks Stadium since 2009. USC is now the only team undefeated in the Pac-12."

ASU is also undefeated! Freakin' PAC 12 PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARD IS RIGGED!

Robin Anderson beats defending NCAA champ and Top 10 player Schutting in 2, Ebony Panoho clinches win in 3rd set tiebreaker against Washington to maintain unbeaten PAC 12 streak, Klara Fabikova beats National Team Indoors best #2 McPhillips and Scandalis who made semis in Riviera, Jacqueline Cako is yet to lose a set in pac 12 matches, yet the girl who beats a player coming back from injury and gets upset in doubles by 80th ranked team gets the award b.s.

Last edited by davidjaime : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:26 PM.
davidjaime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #935
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

thank you DailyCal:

And there’s still one team that can not be forgotten in this race — Arizona State. The Sun Devils, though only ranked No. 21, are 15-1 and 5-0 in conference play. They still have to face Cal, Stanford, USC and UCLA.

While the rankings indicate that they are still an underdog, Arizona State’s impressive record is enough to make them the dark-horse candidate to win the conference.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #936
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
Yes indeed someone from USC is doing the pac 12 player of the week! Desimone really? HOW UNFAIR!!!!!! next week Jackie Owens will get the award with the way this is going!

especially this: "The win for USC was the first over the Cardinal at Marks Stadium since 2009. USC is now the only team undefeated in the Pac-12."

ASU is also undefeated! Freakin' PAC 12 PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARD IS RIGGED!

Robin Anderson beats defending NCAA champ and Top 10 player Schutting in 2, Ebony Panoho clinches win in 3rd set tiebreaker against Washington to maintain unbeaten PAC 12 streak, Klara Fabikova beats National Team Indoors best #2 McPhillips and Scandalis who made semis in Riviera, Jacqueline Cako is yet to lose a set in pac 12 matches, yet the girl who beats a player coming back from injury and gets upset in doubles by 80th ranked team gets the award b.s.
Well, the big news IS USC beating both Nor. Cal. teams so they had to pick from the Trojans, blame their excellent results

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 6th, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #937
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Stacey Tan had to retire yesterday against Santa Clara. Does anyone know what's wrong with her?
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #938
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
Stacey Tan had to retire yesterday against Santa Clara. Does anyone know what's wrong with her?
Besides senioritis...
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #939
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
thank you DailyCal:

And there’s still one team that can not be forgotten in this race — Arizona State. The Sun Devils, though only ranked No. 21, are 15-1 and 5-0 in conference play. They still have to face Cal, Stanford, USC and UCLA.

While the rankings indicate that they are still an underdog, Arizona State’s impressive record is enough to make them the dark-horse candidate to win the conference.
All these matches are at HOME, so anything can happen...
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #940
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Well, the big new IS USC beating both Nor. Cal. teams so they had to pick from the Trojans, blame their excellent results
Did you get that Trojan cap yet?
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #941
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Did you get that Trojan cap yet?
oh yeah, bought the black visor that day, right after the coin toss for doubles, and wore it. I guess it brought wonders

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 5th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #942
country flag davidjaime

Yeah anything can happen! Vlad won't be playing though, which really sucks, she injured her knee during warm ups against Washington. I really think she had a shot against Olmos and Harrison! So for tomorrow winning the doubles point is crucial and getting wins in courts 1,2 and either 5 and 6. Im guessing Santamaria is playing #1 tomorrow, because Cako has a good record against Lao, but who knows. Desirae needs to bring her A game.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #943
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Yeah anything can happen! Vlad won't be playing though, which really sucks, she injured her knee during warm ups against Washington. I really think she had a shot against Olmos and Harrison! So for tomorrow winning the doubles point is crucial and getting wins in courts 1,2 and either 5 and 6. Im guessing Santamaria is playing #1 tomorrow, because Cako has a good record against Lao, but who knows. Desirae needs to bring her A game.
it's called mission impossible

Without Vlad, no way ASU is winning

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #944
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
oh yeah, baught the black visor that day, right after the coin toss for doubles, and wore it. I guess it brought wonders

+
USC and UCLA travel to Arizona for matches starting today.

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Apr 5th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
2nd_serve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #945
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
It's unfortunate Chanelle will probably be out for a while. It looked like it was an ankle injury. However, the great news is that Kaitlin Ray may be back in the lineup. She was out in the backcourts playing a singles exhibition match against Kostas I believe.

In regards to UCLA's doubles, it's just what I expected to happen. UCLA #3 wins and relies on #1 or #2 to win, however, neither of those won today. Skylar should not be on #1 with Robin. I'd really like to see Robin and Courtney on #1, Kyle/Cat moved up to #2, and Skylar/Pam/Ray on #3.

Pam also needs to be dropped to a lower position in the singles lineup. I'd like to see UCLA go with the following: 1) Robin, 2) Kyle, 3) Cat, 4) Pam, 5) Ray, and 6) Courtney.
Stella ACTUALLY switched up UCLA's doubles teams against Arizona today.

1) McPhillips/Morton: I don't mind this because the two played well together and won at that USTA challenge event. I just don't think Morton should be playing #1 doubles.

2) Robin/Dolehide: I like this duo! They won 8-0. They both have great serves and big groundstrokes. Plus, their heights compliment each other.

3) Pam/Cat. They won 8-4.

Is Stella reading my posts??? Sorry fantic, you might not get to see that #3 doubles matchup you previously mentioned.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote